Kanye to The banner

can u be great and also be bald

1087 Views 43 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  YungNGifted
i know some of the ppl in the game now r so young and they gonna bald like a mofo in the next many years so is that gonna affect their ability to succeed as actors/singers/whatever

also what about u how much does ur hair matter to ya and ur future and are u gonna lose it

op gonna lose his hair one day that's fo sho but he's gonna rock the shit
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Joe Budden said:
I was referring to a diss by a man who sold 1000x the records Moby did

Plus hop off buddens dick he never wanted to sell
eminem sold 11x the records moby did (220 million versus 20 million)
TheAlchemist said:

Lock it up the goat is here
literally who :jordanlaff:
larry david is the best example of embracing baldness all while still being great
wavygravy said:
larry david is the best example of embracing baldness all while still being great
nah George costanza
Magician said:
All the top dogs in the world at the moment are bald, if you ain't bald rn you's beta af bruh that shit is in

out of all the Tyrese picstures you could've used. Why bruh :dead3:
Joe Budden said:
how isn’t it

Common
Pac
Pit bull
Tory Lanez
Ne-yo
Most rock stars
Also Joe Budden :he:
if u go bald u gonna have to get some money if you ever wanna get pussy again
When you got good facial features you still handsome when u bald :hhh:
lowkey I'm gonna keep rockin this rogaine and get hair transplants and that will last me till I'm like 40 and happily married
Joe Budden said:
dont try him
I did think about posting some random bald white dude to see if everyone just assumed it was really him...
Real Moby
See less See more
The Rock
Birdman
Jadakiss
Amber Rose
(NOT SURE) Nina Simone [possibly went bald for a bit; can't remember]
Common
2piece said:
ok so he aint like amazing but tbh this the best example i've seen in this thread so far thank u
You can be great no matter what your hair, skin, or features look like.

Just simply, be great.
jug full of WATER said:
ok so he aint like amazing but tbh this the best example i've seen in this thread so far thank u
if everyone can overlook logic and all his balding corniness and focus on his music then anyone can be great. As long as they have talent
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.