Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what exactly will i have to do in order to get my tickets for the presale in chicago at the united center on october 7th

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ill put it in the OP for other people once its explained

·
Registered
26,436 Posts
You get the presale password off of www.livenation.com/watchthethrone

Log in to your ticketmaster account or make one if you dont have it. At 9:59am local time on the 28th be on the ticketmaster site where it has all the tour dates listed. As soon as it hits 10am, click on your date to purchase tickets. Click the amount of seats you want, and there should be a spot for you to fill in the password. Put it in, then click continue. Then there will be a security check. Fill it out, click continue. Ticketmaster will find you seats. If satisfied with the seats, select your payment method (will have to be credit card, but you can choose to print tickets, will call, or pick them up from your local ticketmaster location). Your confirmation will then show up. Click on continue/confirm. Then your receipt will show up and will also be emailed to you.

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hyphy03 said:

Log in to your ticketmaster account or make one if you dont have it. At 9:59am local time on the 28th be on the ticketmaster site where it has all the tour dates listed. As soon as it hits 10am, click on your date to purchase tickets. Click the amount of seats you want, and there should be a spot for you to fill in the password. Put it in, then click continue. Then there will be a security check. Fill it out, click continue. Ticketmaster will find you seats. If satisfied with the seats, select your payment method (will have to be credit card, but you can choose to print tickets, will call, or pick them up from your local ticketmaster location). Your confirmation will then show up. Click on continue/confirm. Then your receipt will show up and will also be emailed to you.
ok, thanks a lot

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hyphy03 said:

is this the password?

it is finally here! is this the pass?

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i thought it says at the bottom of the screen to buy on livenation.com

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
538 Posts

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Freakk5 said:
thats weird, when I go there it still has the countdown. And it has always said buy tickets at livenation
ok, how much time is left for your countdown?

and youre saying that ill get them from ticketmaster?

·
Banned
538 Posts
Gulpin said:
ok, how much time is left for your countdown?

and youre saying that ill get them from ticketmaster?
yeah buy the tickets from ticketmaster. When you go to livenation it reroutes you to ticketmaster to actually make the purchase. my countdown has 9 hours 30 minutes

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Freakk5 said:
yeah buy the tickets from ticketmaster. When you go to livenation it reroutes you to ticketmaster to actually make the purchase. my countdown has 9 hours 30 minutes
ok, thanks so much ily

but what should i do cus therers no countdown on mine?

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Freakk5 said:
Dont worry about the password, the second it is released it will be all over this forum
alright, thanks so much i appreciate it

·
Registered
26,436 Posts

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hyphy03 said:
Oh. My countdown still shows 9 hours. I'm not too sure. Check the Facebook page for your show.
yeah, ittl be posted there

thanks so much for the info :slick:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts