Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is only one bad song on the project. most songs are dope/classic. the production, guests verses, Anderson doing his incredible job & flawless mixing from Dr. Dre :damn: I can't see why someone would hate on that album.

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Production style is a departure from the last album but real ones know to expect something different every Paak album

·
Banned
968 Posts
Most rap fans want easy to digest songs with mainstream appeal but either aren't aware or are too pussy to admit it.

...idk what that has to do with the topic it might have something to do with it but idk rn.

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Dre sucks on it sounds old corny and overeggsaturated

Bubblin shoulda been on it

Not enough soul songs

Idk it just didn’t feel that passionate compared to Ventura and his previous albums shit he was even rapping way better on ventura

·
Registered
12,672 Posts
TRA$H said:

Not enough soul songs

Idk it just didn’t feel that passionate compared to Ventura and his previous albums shit he was even rapping way better on ventura
eggsaturated
Eggs do have a lot is saturated fat 🤔

·
Registered
7,356 Posts
i wanted him to go full rap and this is kinda of half ass rapped tbh lol some people really love oxnard though. i  dont hate it, i just dont think it had the magic, if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
TRA$H said:

Not enough soul songs

So disappointed that bubbling wasn't on it even as a bonus track shit was hard as fuck to drop with no real push. Could've been a single for the album

·
Registered
225 Posts
KingOlajuwon said:
So disappointed that bubbling wasn't on it even as a bonus track shit was hard as fuck to drop with no real push. Could've been a single for the album
THIS

Song won a Grammy for Christ sakes and the label was still like, “Nah keep that one off. Mansa Musa is the one”

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
AstroRodeo said:
there is only one bad song on the project. most songs are dope/classic. the production, guests verses, Anderson doing his incredible job & flawless mixing from Dr. Dre :damn: I can't see why someone would hate on that album.
What's the one bad song?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts