Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Anybody by Thug feat. Nicki, when Nicki starts her verse off by saying "You gotta picture me rolling // Packing a semi... colon!" :dahell:

Obviously a semi is a gun but the colon part makes no damn sense. How the fuck do you pack a semicolon? :what:

It's like she tried to make a double entendre by just associating two words that happen to form another word. It's like if someone said "For that ass I got a sweet tooth... brush!" :dahell:

Like the shit doesn't have any double meaning you're just putting two words together that make another word

I love the song but this part always bugs me when I listen to it

Am I missing the punchline?

·
Registered
9,576 Posts
a semicolon is used to seperate two ideas in a single sentence, i guess she's saying picture her rolling, as well as carrying a gun, however since the sentence could be "rolling" then the semi colon is what allows it to.

or maybe her and i and everyone are just fucking retarded and we're all doomed.

G

·
A Semi is a gun

She's packing a semi like Colion Noir, aka one of the spokesmans or whatever for the NRA

she probably didn't mean that but lets not act like that wouldn't be a clever double entendre :mm:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.