Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What actually has people hype for this, last album everybody was calling Sean trash before and after it dropped now all of the sudden people seem to be acting like he has a classic incoming. Did he seriously do something different to make people have a change of heart or is KTT being KTT just riding the hype train?

·
Registered
24,468 Posts
great art direction, good line up, plus he dropped some really good songs/verses recently (esp Paradise).. there's not much to hate about current Sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GND said:
great art direction, good line up, plus he dropped some really good songs/verses recently (esp Paradise).. there's not much to hate about current Sean
i didn't like that idfwu song much though

·
Read Only
8,123 Posts
Nujabes said:
What actually has people hype for this, last album everybody was calling Sean trash before and after it dropped now all of the sudden people seem to be acting like he has a classic incoming. Did he seriously do something different to make people have a change of heart or is KTT being KTT just riding the hype train?
Hall Of Fame didnt go how Kanye wanted it,  DSP is exec prod by kanye and has 3 features.  That's my I personally am excited.  I like HOF though,  I just don't think it showcased Sean good enough.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HULLSTAR said:
Hall Of Fame didnt go how Kanye wanted it,  DSP is exec prod by kanye and has 3 features.  That's my I personally am excited.  I like HOF though,  I just don't think it showcased Sean good enough.
Hof had potential but the only song I still listen to from it is first chain

·
Banned
29,574 Posts
the hype is just based on the fact that he is working with all these big artists + his verses have been fire recently + he dropped paradise which was dope AF

it just makes sense that this will be his best album

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GND said:
nope. out

1 - 20 of 107 Posts