Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is a Drake concert in my area, and the Live Nation presale is 3/27 at 10 AM and the General Sale is 3/28 at 10 AM. If I buy the live nation presale tickets at 10 AM, will they be worse tickets than the General Sale tickets at 10 am?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Masala Man said:
are you sure? Because the Citi presales are just specific tickets.
With the Drake presale tickets when he was performing here you could get whatever tickets you wanted, presale tickets are just a percentage of the normal tickets on sale early. Dunno bout your specific case though but I'd imagine you can get what you're looking for on the presale.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Y3K said:
With the Drake presale tickets when he was performing here you could get whatever tickets you wanted, presale tickets are just a percentage of the normal tickets on sale early. Dunno bout your specific case though but I'd imagine you can get what you're looking for on the presale.
Oh I see.

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
they release a certain number of tix from each section with the presale.  i got real good seats last time i bought from presale, but be quick.  basically, you could end up getting slightly better tickets in the normal sale, but if you wanna play it safe, go with the presale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts