Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
22,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Mike never tried to rap like Pac
Pac never tried to sing like Mike"

I dont get it.. Drake rap's like Pac and sings like Mike (you know what I mean)

Was the line after - "And I always said my mother gave the greatest advice" - said in an ironic way then? Cos he didnt follow his dad's advice?

Need someone to come through

Edit: was dennis saying that to make a point to drake and thats what he should do? Ok i think i get it

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Basically telling Drake to be himself and not try to copy other people or try and sound like anyone else, just be himself. Everyone can be legendary in their own right.

Which is very ironic at this current juncture in Drake's career.

·
Registered
17,617 Posts
He's saying that if Drake wants to make it in life, he needs to do something that has never been done before and master it - rap like Pac and sing like Mike. He's a great singer and rapper now and he's successful, so that means his dad was right

·
Registered
22,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Don't ever take advice," that was great advice"

:khaled:

Maybe dennis was saying not to do both so drake didnt listen :khaled:

·
Registered
22,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ideekay said:
He's saying that if Drake wants to make it in life, he needs to do something that has never been done before and master it - rap like Pac and sing like Mike. He's a great singer and rapper now and he's successful, so that means his dad was right
Okay this looking the most logical meaning :salute:

·
Registered
20,458 Posts
user said:
Basically telling Drake to be himself and not try to copy other people or try and sound like anyone else, just be himself. Everyone can be legendary in their own right.

for someone that hates on drake as much as you do you spend wayyyyy too much time in this sxn

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
X GOD said:
for someone that hates on drake as much as you do you spend wayyyyy too much time in this sxn
Drake is one of my favorite rappers though

I saw half of the title on the scrolling ticker on the side and was intrigued

·
Registered
22,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
user said:

This interesting :khaled:

·
Registered
62,871 Posts
Dennis told Aubrey to sing cause he thinks Drake has a smooth voice. So he combined the rapping (pac) & singing (mike) and it was the greatest advice he ever got

1 - 20 of 85 Posts