Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tryna cop all that shit but can't find a decent link for 2014. if one of yall got a zip can you hmu

much love  :salute:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,472 Posts
Fambruhgini said:
tryna cop all that shit but can't find a decent link for 2014. if one of yall got a zip can you hmu

much love  :salute:
I'm pretty sure they have it on the as website
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Almost said:
I'm pretty sure they have it on the as website
link on the website aint working that's why i came here

link for 2012, 13 and 15 has worked for me but when you click on 2014 it takes you to a weird page that doesn't download anything  :cudifly:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,472 Posts
Fambruhgini said:
link on the website aint working that's why i came here

link for 2012, 13 and 15 has worked for me but when you click on 2014 it takes you to a weird page that doesn't download anything  :cudifly:
I'll help you tomorrow if you still need it. I tried doing it right now but my computer is lagging. Quote me tomorrow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Almost said:
I'll help you tomorrow if you still need it. I tried doing it right now but my computer is lagging. Quote me tomorrow
i found the world's slowest torrent and got the 2014 pack so i aint gotta bother you

thanks man
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top