Kanye to The banner

can ktt help me as an artist

351 views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Myles Parkhurst 
#1 ·
can ktt help me blwo up

what do you want to see in the rap game? whats truly lacking and needs to be filled besides ur girls hole

#10 ·
The Coolest ***** said:
really dope stuff man, did you produce that also?

I gave you a follow and a like and I asked a question on Soundcloud so I might as well ask here. Are your favorite rappers Earl and MF Doom? I see alot of similarities in your flow. But yeah man really dope stuff
Good looks fam I figured it was you. And yeah actually lmao you hit it right on the head. Earl & DOOM some of the rappers that made me want to start. I appreciate it much love

Edit: and no I didn't produce it the instrumental is MF Grimm- Earth

#11 ·
dannyknox said:
Good looks fam I figured it was you. And yeah actually lmao you hit it right on the head. Earl & DOOM some of the rappers that made me want to start. I appreciate it much love

Edit: and no I didn't produce it the instrumental is MF Grimm- Earth
ah alright, but yeah you sound good fam

i just started producing about 2 months ago so I don't have much so far but I would love to send you some beats when I actually have some to select from haha

I don't have much but the best one I got so far is probably this one

#12 ·
The Coolest ***** said:
ah alright, but yeah you sound good fam

i just started producing about 2 months ago so I don't have much so far but I would love to send you some beats when I actually have some to select from haha

I don't have much but the best one I got so far is probably this one

I fucks w that fam I hit you w a follow back. You sound real good for only 2 months producing tbh. Please feel free to hit me w a beat whenever I'm always in need of em :h5: keep grindin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.