Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can ktt help me blwo up

what do you want to see in the rap game? whats truly lacking and needs to be filled besides ur girls hole

·
Premium Member
86,354 Posts
BLUNTMASTER X said:
can ktt help me blwo up

what do you want to see in the rap game? whats truly lacking and needs to be filled besides ur girls hole

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
dannyknox said:
This is me lmao
really dope stuff man, did you produce that also?

I gave you a follow and a like and I asked a question on Soundcloud so I might as well ask here. Are your favorite rappers Earl and MF Doom? I see alot of similarities in your flow. But yeah man really dope stuff

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
The Coolest ***** said:
really dope stuff man, did you produce that also?

I gave you a follow and a like and I asked a question on Soundcloud so I might as well ask here. Are your favorite rappers Earl and MF Doom? I see alot of similarities in your flow. But yeah man really dope stuff
Good looks fam I figured it was you. And yeah actually lmao you hit it right on the head. Earl & DOOM some of the rappers that made me want to start. I appreciate it much love

Edit: and no I didn't produce it the instrumental is MF Grimm- Earth

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
dannyknox said:
Good looks fam I figured it was you. And yeah actually lmao you hit it right on the head. Earl & DOOM some of the rappers that made me want to start. I appreciate it much love

Edit: and no I didn't produce it the instrumental is MF Grimm- Earth
ah alright, but yeah you sound good fam

i just started producing about 2 months ago so I don't have much so far but I would love to send you some beats when I actually have some to select from haha

I don't have much but the best one I got so far is probably this one

https://soundcloud.com/user344938274%2Fbelieve-195

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
The Coolest ***** said:
ah alright, but yeah you sound good fam

i just started producing about 2 months ago so I don't have much so far but I would love to send you some beats when I actually have some to select from haha

I don't have much but the best one I got so far is probably this one

https://soundcloud.com/user344938274%2Fbelieve-195
I fucks w that fam I hit you w a follow back. You sound real good for only 2 months producing tbh. Please feel free to hit me w a beat whenever I'm always in need of em :h5: keep grindin

·
Registered
62 Posts
BLUNTMASTER X said:
can ktt help me blwo up

bring more uniqueness and authenticity with your sound. that's what the game really needs.

·
Registered
62 Posts
the forums will help you evolve as an artist. it will teach you what people like and don't like about your sound. and what you need or need not to improve upon. looking forward to you posting some material.

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
BLUNTMASTER X said:
can ktt help me blwo up

Aight pay me money to mix some songs and we'll both be good haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts