Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
The sleeves yea probably but take it to someone who has worked with that material before. The sleeves shouldnt be that complicated.

But if you want to tailor the whole thing I wouldnt. The stitching and stripe design in the middle would be hard to not mess up.

·
Banned
34,772 Posts
.Geo said:
The sleeves yea probably but take it to someone who has worked with that material before. The sleeves shouldnt be that complicated.

But if you want to tailor the whole thing I wouldnt. The stitching and stripe design in the middle would be hard to not mess up.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
.Geo said:

ya just the sleeves. the torso part im fine with, i like the baggy look, but i hate having the whole sleeve baggy and long. sorry but im kinda confused with ur response, you mentioned it would be difficult to not mess up the stripe design, were you referring to the stripe in the middle of the sleeve?

i was hoping i could get an end result of the sleeves similar to this ^^.

is it achievable bro?

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
Lipton Lion said:
ya just the sleeves. the torso part im fine with, i like the baggy look, but i hate having the whole sleeve baggy and long. sorry but im kinda confused with ur response, you mentioned it would be difficult to not mess up the stripe design, were you referring to the stripe in the middle of the sleeve?

i was hoping i could get an end result of the sleeves similar to this ^^.

is it achievable bro?
No the white stripe in the middle of the torso

·
Banned
12,730 Posts
while this thread is up I got a question

is it possible to tailor a bomber? more than anything just shorten the sleeves

1 - 12 of 12 Posts