Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...will it appear on some album in the future? If it is never going to be released, I want to hear it, but if it will be, I want to avoid it like I have avoided everything else. I didn't assume it was being released but I wanted to make sure, let me know.

·
Banned
1,675 Posts
Even if it was released later, it would sound very different. Think about it, Homecoming sounded like a completely different song when it was released. Just listen to it.

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
just listen it... c'mon dawg wtf??
you don't need permission for that

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr. Miniblock said:
just listen it... c'mon dawg wtf??
you don't need permission for that
Was asking if it was going to come out, calm down. Your right, I don't need permission.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Timesitheus said:
...will it appear on some album in the future? If it is never going to be released, I want to hear it, but if it will be, I want to avoid it like I have avoided everything else. I didn't assume it was being released but I wanted to make sure, let me know.
how would we know if it would appear on any album in the future? we are presented with the same information you are

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
cbaca said:
the hell? that songs dope as fuck! I hope kanye does master is tbh.......... its on that 808s shit, tooo dope :)
it was a pretty cool concept, but you couldn't even understand half of what he was saying. auto tuned mumbles are hard to make out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts