Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://hot.hk.msn.com/digital/少女時裝雜誌《M%20girl》特別附錄%20蜷川実花×mastermind%20JAPAN%20iPad%20CASE_article_3_760_1.asp

im tryna get this fashion magazine and the case it comes with if you could help me i'll love you forever

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
wish i could....took mandarin for a few years but my reading skill in it never got to the level i wanted...now im onto hindi which is hella interesting but makes mandarin look like the easiest shit to learn...lol....id try google translator its pretty good usually....

·
Registered
17 Posts
um... this magazine is called "M girl". The case cost HKD$580. Not include in "M girl". I think it sells in Hong Kong only.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
supppy said:
um... this magazine is called "M girl". The case cost HKD$580. Not include in "M girl". I think it sells in Hong Kong only.
well i know this much lol, i was just wondering if anyone knew how to ship it here through a proxy or what have you

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
"
Girls fashion magazine "M girl" Special Appendix Ninagawa Mika × mastermind JAPAN iPad CASE
2010/10/22 Source: Milk
Girls fashion magazine "M girl" Special Appendix
Ninagawa Mika × mastermind JAPAN iPad CASE

By the Japanese fashion magazines, fashion magazines are donated items of different brands, in recent years has become commonplace, especially among the joint launch of the brand and the Taiwan Society's quarterly e-MOOK the most pleasant surprise. Be the brand's full authorization, e-MOOK bring the brand in addition to the comprehensive news, the luxury brands but also gifts appendix, and these gifts are often just a few dollars to spend hundreds of price can be obtained, so the price of civilians directly so many fans will benefit, the formation of branding, magazine sales and the fans benefit win-win situation.
Referred this back to the quarterly magazine, though not the brand of e-MOOK category, but the gift of better than e-MOOK less absolute. Just launched last week the girls fashion magazine "M girl" the latest number, the sheet of paper on the "2010-2011AW SPECIAL ISSUE" as the theme, content, in addition to your Arashi Aiba, Anna Tsuchiya, Kanazawa Tajiri British Longhua, flat sub-management of sand and other artists act as a demonstration of the latest autumn and winter clothing MODEL, the gift also comes with a stylish brand of respect mastermind JAPAN special iPad CASE. Design of the material on the PS for the basic, and printed in the back of CASE marks the SKULL mastermind JAPAN logo. But the times is the graphic design in photography, film industry women are amazing works of photographer Ninagawa Mika (MIKA NINAGAWA) of the proposal, marked not only the colors of the SKULL Ninagawa Mika perfect blend of features, but even more filled with Diablo charismatic mastermind JAPAN results showing a completely different atmosphere. (Accounting for microphone)
Anytime 59B Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Shop G 23117068 / 522 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, F, 23117390
7 HALF FLOOR 41B Bay president Basement Shop 25751930
a. Ninagawa Mika × mastermind JAPAN iPad CASE $ 580 each
b. girl fashion magazine "M girl" the latest numbers"

There's Google's translation.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
▲PRETTY BITCH said:
There's Google's translation.
lol you're trolling right?
I thought it was a rule of thumb not to translate asian languages in google, unless of course they've updated thier system

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow this has definitely been upgraded, thanks i would have never tried it because the last time i used it it sucked ass

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
its always been really good....it just cannot be written with slang, and has to be in correct form, sometimes words will be a little off but no its always been pretty good for an online translator....thats literally why both pretty boy and i said it lol

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rocingforwest said:
its always been really good....it just cannot be written with slang, and has to be in correct form, sometimes words will be a little off but no its always been pretty good for an online translator....thats literally why both pretty boy and i said it lol
this has not been my experience at all.. don't use much slag on the computer either

1 - 13 of 13 Posts