Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna find an interview or video where drake says the words '*****' or 'bitches'. cos tbh i dont think drakes the kinda person who grew up casually sayin *****...
me and my brother just cant imagine him sayin ***** or bitches out of a rapping context...
i mean i like his music sometimes but sometimes his lyrics on tracks like 'miss me' ( e.g i'll be stacking hundred dollar bills to the perfect) and 'im on one'  it seems like his not genuinely being being himself

·
Banned
39,053 Posts
Haha no hate but that's a good point. I honestly can't remember an interview where he says *****. He always seems so down to earth and respectful in interviews. I can't really remember him ever tweeted ***** or bitches. But if you think about it... When Wayne's doing interviews with Sway he's not just saying ***** left and right.

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HeyFriends said:
Haha no hate but that's a good point. I honestly can't remember an interview where he says *****. He always seems so down to earth and respectful in interviews. I can't really remember him ever tweeted ***** or bitches. But if you think about it... When Wayne's doing interviews with Sway he's not just saying ***** left and right.
but i mean like at shows and random video clips and stuff, i just couldnt imagine him sayin ***** in his non-rapping voice lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts