Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not too good with technology and I'm really wanting to use the iphone I have with my Tmobile but need to unlock it. I know there are walkthroughs online just not sure where to look.. is this even something I should attempt to do if I'm not too tech savvy?  :cjshrug:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
You'll have to jailbreak first. blackra1n should do that for you.  And no, if you want to restore to an other OS you'd have to download the OS of choice, and then hold either shift or ctrl and click restore in iTunes. You'll be able to pick the OS to restore to then.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
K just loaded up cydia but it keeps saying 504 gateway timeout. went to manage and installed repo666.ultrasn0w.com

·
Banned
45 Posts
macbook said:
I'm not too good with technology and I'm really wanting to use the iphone I have with my Tmobile but need to unlock it. I know there are walkthroughs online just not sure where to look.. is this even something I should attempt to do if I'm not too tech savvy? :cjshrug:
Hi it will be helpful for me to guide you to exact solution if you have specified the network provider name to which your iphone is locked at present .However visit http://www.unlock-zone.com/apple-iphone/rs16wp9/ here they unlock iphone using remote unlocking service .Before getting the service check whether the service is available for your country and network provider because they render the unlocking service for some network provider in countries .After checking if service is available then pay for it and unlock your iphone.Here they are using latest version of itunes software to unlock iphone .After unlocking your iphone you can freely use it with any GSM Sim.Its legit site i got my iphone unlocked from this site .

·
Registered
78,996 Posts
recall said:
Hi it will be helpful for me to guide you to exact solution if you have specified the network provider name to which your iphone is locked at present .However visit http://www.unlock-zone.com/apple-iphone/rs16wp9/ here they unlock iphone using remote unlocking service .Before getting the service check whether the service is available for your country and network provider because they render the unlocking service for some network provider in countries .After checking if service is available then pay for it and unlock your iphone.Here they are using latest version of itunes software to unlock iphone .After unlocking your iphone you can freely use it with any GSM Sim.Its legit site i got my iphone unlocked from this site .
Why you bump this old ass thread?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts