Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe Cam'Ron's wack ass called in to the ustream talkin about bullshit.

He makes Late registration sound like a failure.

Fuck that bald ass bitch.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
ONMusic said:
I can't believe Cam'Ron's wack ass called in to the ustream talkin about bullshit.

He makes Late registration sound like a failure.

Fuck that bald ass bitch.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
THAT WAS ACTAULLY CAM RON?? what the fuck did he say??

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yahya said:
THAT WAS ACTAULLY CAM RON?? what the fuck did he say??
He kept asking was Kanye gonna respond to him on the album for the Runaway remix diss he made with "Kim" Jones

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kanyigga said:
dont be sayin shit that aint confirmed
THAT WAS CLEARLY Cam'Ron's voice, thatz why kanye was hesitant to answer his questions and he got cut off

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Cam'Ron is fucking trash, I hope he gets run over by Kanye on his way to Oklahoma to live in his Aunt's house.

M

·
0 Posts
fuck out of here.  It's green light on Kanye's kufi, he's officially in jimmy's kufi category.  And Cam'Ron's career>Kanye's life.  Quit being bitter because your god got dissed.
Evel Kanyevel said:
Cam'ron fell off. His last good verse was.......oh shit....... he never had a good verse :facepalm:
stfu you know nothing.

I'd be willing to bet all of you guys knew nothing about rap/hip-hop before discovering Kanye.

·
Registered
14,818 Posts
CRACK said:
fuck out of here.  It's green light on Kanye's kufi, he's officially in jimmy's kufi category.  And Cam'Ron's career>Kanye's life.  Quit being bitter because your god got dissed.
lmfao, you mad ******? cam is wack so is jimmy's bum ass

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
CRACK said:
don't be upset because that DUMB ASS got cut off lol fuckin idiot

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
CRACK said:
fuck out of here.  It's green light on Kanye's kufi, he's officially in jimmy's kufi category.  And Cam'Ron's career>Kanye's life.  Quit being bitter because your god got dissed.stfu you know nothing.

I'd be willing to bet all of you guys knew nothing about rap/hip-hop before discovering Kanye.
lirl oh shit D: SHOTSSSSSS

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
CRACK said:
fuck out of here.  It's green light on Kanye's kufi, he's officially in jimmy's kufi category.  And Cam'Ron's career>Kanye's life.  Quit being bitter because your god got dissed.stfu you know nothing.

GTFO of this site.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.