Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe Cam'Ron's wack ass called in to the ustream talkin about bullshit.

He makes Late registration sound like a failure.

Fuck that bald ass bitch.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

G

·
fuck out of here.  It's green light on Kanye's kufi, he's officially in jimmy's kufi category.  And Cam'Ron's career>Kanye's life.  Quit being bitter because your god got dissed.
Evel Kanyevel said:
Cam'ron fell off. His last good verse was.......oh shit....... he never had a good verse :facepalm:
stfu you know nothing.

I'd be willing to bet all of you guys knew nothing about rap/hip-hop before discovering Kanye.

·
Registered
14,835 Posts
CRACK said:
fuck out of here.  It's green light on Kanye's kufi, he's officially in jimmy's kufi category.  And Cam'Ron's career>Kanye's life.  Quit being bitter because your god got dissed.
lmfao, you mad ******? cam is wack so is jimmy's bum ass

·
Registered
47,966 Posts
CRACK said:
don't be upset because that DUMB ASS got cut off lol fuckin idiot

·
Registered
25,201 Posts
CRACK said:
fuck out of here.  It's green light on Kanye's kufi, he's officially in jimmy's kufi category.  And Cam'Ron's career>Kanye's life.  Quit being bitter because your god got dissed.stfu you know nothing.

I'd be willing to bet all of you guys knew nothing about rap/hip-hop before discovering Kanye.
lirl oh shit D: SHOTSSSSSS

·
Premium Member
19,343 Posts
CRACK said:
fuck out of here.  It's green light on Kanye's kufi, he's officially in jimmy's kufi category.  And Cam'Ron's career>Kanye's life.  Quit being bitter because your god got dissed.stfu you know nothing.

GTFO of this site.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.