150841 - 150860 of 150921 Posts

·
Registered
Aaliyah
178,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150,842 ·
fucknick said:
Rollins isn't even good :hah: idk why people like hik
I was salty cause he was a heel been a fan for a minute and his shit in roh was nasty and his Monday Night Messiah shit is boring sometimes and nice

·
Registered
Aaliyah
178,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150,851 ·
Pretty Bitch Melvin said:
Okay so this happened a couple of months ago. I met this cute girl at work one day and we're talking about the clothes and all that bullshit when finally she asks when I'm getting off work. I told her I'm closing and she was like "Wanna come to a party with me?". I'm like "Sure thing lol"
I get her number and all that. I hit her up like "I'm off work. What time should we get there?"
She tells me to scoop her up and I pull up to her house.
So about 25 minutes or so later, we get to the party and it was whack AS FUCK. Literally all they had was a beer pong table :bye:
She's having the time of her life getting drunk and I'm just chilling (not even gonna lie, I was lurking on KTT for a bit).
Then she gestures me to come into the bathroom with her. She starts dancing like a drunk white girl trying to grind me and shit and I have the straightest face ever just like "...ok"
Then she starts to make her way down to my junk and trying to pull my pants down. She whips it out and gives me an amazing blowjob. Truthfully, that was probably the best head I think I've gotten ever. :hhh:
Then she starts to deepthroat and starts gagging trying to be cute and shit when she starts to puke all over me :vom:
She deadass projectile vomited all over the wall and I had puke all over my lower body. And it smelled SO BAD HOLY SHIT. Her friend (I think she was the one hosting the "party") unlocks the door and sees the girl on her knees puking her brains out and me with vomit all over me and my dick hanging out :parrot:
She screams and like three more people come to see what's going on and I'm still kinda in shock so I'm just standing there. I'm trying to clean myself up but her friend was like "I think you should go."
So I pull up my pants and dip. I had some spare clothes in my trunk thankfully and I put it on but of course I still smell like puke. I had to drive like 40 minutes home smelling like drunk girl vomit :bye:
:dead: I remember this story

·
Registered
Aaliyah
178,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150,852 ·
Yeah lol. Her friend was a total dickhead :hah:

Even though she threw up on me, she's still the cutest half Asian/half white girl I've ever met in my life :allears:
:fly: Daisy >

·
Registered
Aaliyah
178,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150,853 ·
Dated a girl with a kid once
Told Nick the story a while ago :hah:

I tried to keep an open mind about it but it's just too much to handle sometimes :floyd:
stepdaddy Melvin >

·
Registered
Aaliyah
178,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150,855 ·
:clap:

Let me see if I can hook you up with a card
update: he never hooked me with a card and I torrented FL studio and made shitty dubstep music and I deleted all that shit afterwards in disgust

·
Registered
41,304 Posts
fucknick said:
update: he never hooked me with a card and I torrented FL studio and made shitty dubstep music and I deleted all that shit afterwards in disgust
are you going through the memories like me too :cryfam:

·
Registered
Aaliyah
178,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150,858 ·
36inseam said:
are you going through the memories like me too :cryfam:
yes :dead: I feel bad for doing this but I'm just emotional as fuck right now I've been for the past couple days

·
Registered
41,304 Posts
fucknick said:
yes :dead: I feel bad for doing this but I'm just emotional as fuck right now I've been for the past couple days
its ok bro im on twitch rn going through old ktt threads

say whats up nick!

150841 - 150860 of 150921 Posts