Kanye to The banner

161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
Banned
36,291 Posts
Rae said:
honestly yes idk what we even getting on the project. day n vegas lineup has me shook. week before flog and has uzi tyler + travis 🙃
if it's similar to day n vegas lineup omg :damn:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
yorkie said:
if it's similar to day n vegas lineup omg :damn:
:damn: yessss we need t to come with it. i mean flog is worth it for t alone and seeing the album performance on a big stage. would be my first time doing vip @ flog. my friend’s birthday is the weekend for day n vegas so she wants to go obvi and we both never been to vegas 😭 i’m just thinking like damn am i really about to go FL ✈ Vegas then FL ✈ LA back 2 back weeks 😂 🙃

·
Banned
36,291 Posts
Rae said:
:damn: yessss we need t to come with it. i mean flog is worth it for t alone and seeing the album performance on a big stage. would be my first time doing vip @ flog. my friend’s birthday is the weekend for day n vegas so she wants to go obvi and we both never been to vegas 😭 i’m just thinking like damn am i really about to go FL ✈ Vegas then FL ✈ LA back 2 back weeks 😂 🙃
lucky u got vip, i got peasant ga 😭 i would so do day n vegas but i ran out of days off at work 😅 so if u can do it that would be a legendary back to back week 🥺

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
yorkie said:
lucky u got vip, i got peasant ga 😭 i would so do day n vegas but i ran out of days off at work 😅 so if u can do it that would be a legendary back to back week 🥺
honestly same 👀 would have to sneak and use sick time for day n vegas 😂

ga is still good! i did it in 2016 & 2017. just the typical push and shove when tyler comes on 😂

·
Banned
36,291 Posts
Rae said:
honestly same 👀 would have to sneak and use sick time for day n vegas 😂

ga is still good! i did it in 2016 & 2017. just the typical push and shove when tyler comes on 😂
okok i survived ga during goblin era so im ready haha

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Rae said:
I live in Guatemala and was thinking to do this as well, it is too damn expensive :(
VIP? Let's hang

161 - 180 of 215 Posts