Kanye to The banner

381 - 400 of 405 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,498 Posts
SecretGarden (Young Igor) said:
That logic is so bad because he should be dropping better and better line ups every year that sell out faster and faster. Oh well.
Tough to do that every year. How can he top KSG besides Frank. And once he gets Frank, then what?
 
Joined
·
15,049 Posts
Donald Drumpf said:
Tough to do that every year. How can he top KSG besides Frank. And once he gets Frank, then what?
I didn't expect KSG again but if he gotten people like Carti, A$AP, and Kali back I think more people would have come. I expected people like Lauryn Hill to be replaced by other big artists of same same calibre like Erykah Badu or for Pusha T another GOOD Music artist.

I thought it'd still sell out easily because it's T but his fans are over it. I feel betrayed because had I known this would be the lineup in May I'd have saved my money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,498 Posts
SecretGarden (Young Igor) said:
I didn't expect KSG again but if he gotten people like Carti, A$AP, and Kali back I think more people would have come. I expected people like Lauryn Hill to be replaced by other big artists of same same calibre like Erykah Badu or for Pusha T another GOOD Music artist.

I thought it'd still sell out easily because it's T but his fans are over it. I feel betrayed because had I known this would be the lineup in May I'd have saved my money.
1. So you want a ton of repeat artists with no new music?
2. Why would u think it would sell out quickly? Did u not read what I posted that every other year took 1-2 months to sell out besides last year? That’s only because of ksg
3. Let’s wait if there are any more additions and the headliner to judge
 
Joined
·
15,049 Posts
Donald Drumpf said:
1. So you want a ton of repeat artists with no new music?
2. Why would u think it would sell out quickly? Did u not read what I posted that every other year took 1-2 months to sell out besides last year? That’s only because of ksg
3. Let’s wait if there are any more additions and the headliner to judge
I literally said I expected Mainstays to stay but other artists to be swapped out.

I hope you have a good time still but this festival just isn't for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,715 Posts
Carti has a new album coming n every other fest had him, Tyler has 2 have him because ASAP presence at his fest is mandatory,
Jaden has a new album he should also be on
It would be nice 2 see Jorja and Kali and the sexy performers but he chose Tommy Genesis
The Black audience rappers he picked are horrible Juice world and 21, TERRIBLE picks,
Hopefully Steve lacy has his own set
Doja cat or Rico shoulda been on here
One of X’s peoples are needed 2 bump his music, Ski mask woulda been great
Donald Drumpf said:
1. So you want a ton of repeat artists with no new music?
2. Why would u think it would sell out quickly? Did u not read what I posted that every other year took 1-2 months to sell out besides last year? That’s only because of ksg
3. Let’s wait if there are any more additions and the headliner to judge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,715 Posts
Carti has a new album coming n every other fest had him, Tyler has 2 have him because ASAP presence at his fest is mandatory,
Jaden has a new album he should also be on
It would be nice 2 see Jorja and Kali and the sexy performers but he chose Tommy Genesis
The Black audience rappers he picked are horrible Juice world and 21, TERRIBLE picks,
Hopefully Steve lacy has his own set
Doja cat or Rico shoulda been on here
One of X’s peoples are needed 2 bump his music, Ski mask woulda been great
Donald Drumpf said:
1. So you want a ton of repeat artists with no new music?
2. Why would u think it would sell out quickly? Did u not read what I posted that every other year took 1-2 months to sell out besides last year? That’s only because of ksg
3. Let’s wait if there are any more additions and the headliner to judge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,498 Posts
666licky said:
Carti has a new album coming n every other fest had him, Tyler has 2 have him because ASAP presence at his fest is mandatory,
Jaden has a new album he should also be on
It would be nice 2 see Jorja and Kali and the sexy performers but he chose Tommy Genesis
The Black audience rappers he picked are horrible Juice world and 21, TERRIBLE picks,
Hopefully Steve lacy has his own set
Doja cat or Rico shoulda been on here
One of X’s peoples are needed 2 bump his music, Ski mask woulda been great
Carti may go on a small tour for all we know and he cant play any more fests
He just played every fest with Die Lit, he played Die Lit here last year

Jaden makes sense, not sure why he isn't there

I like Juice Wrld so I'm fine with that, but personal taste

Day n Vegas and next years Coachella seem to have snagged a lot of the names you may think would be on here (such as Denzel Curry)

If Frank or Kanye or on the album, its well worth it for me.

Kanye GA price last tour was 200 (not sure if pre or post fees). Frank would easily be 125 GA (but I would pay 150-200 if made to). Tyler is like 85 post fees GA for SD right? With blood orange though. Those alone pay off more than my ticket, let alone the experience of the festival and others
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,715 Posts
Carti gon drop a new album b4 CFG, all of dem connected 2 ASAP n OF know they fans and drop within the cfg range to branch together dat hype, ASAP n all of Tyler’s friends will attend CFG so Carti should be on the lineup, dats why Tyler put Carti on EARFQUAKE, 2 channel his young fanbase Da Baby makes sense, Juice world and 21 don’t, but I sure wish Jorja was on stage, and Kali Uchis voice is FIRE
Donald Drumpf said:
Carti may go on a small tour for all we know and he cant play any more fests
He just played every fest with Die Lit, he played Die Lit here last year

Jaden makes sense, not sure why he isn't there

I like Juice Wrld so I'm fine with that, but personal taste

Day n Vegas and next years Coachella seem to have snagged a lot of the names you may think would be on here (such as Denzel Curry)

If Frank or Kanye or on the album, its well worth it for me.

Kanye GA price last tour was 200 (not sure if pre or post fees). Frank would easily be 125 GA (but I would pay 150-200 if made to). Tyler is like 85 post fees GA for SD right? With blood orange though. Those alone pay off more than my ticket, let alone the experience of the festival and others
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,934 Posts
666licky said:
Carti has a new album coming n every other fest had him, Tyler has 2 have him because ASAP presence at his fest is mandatory,
Jaden has a new album he should also be on
It would be nice 2 see Jorja and Kali and the sexy performers but he chose Tommy Genesis
The Black audience rappers he picked are horrible Juice world and 21, TERRIBLE picks,
Hopefully Steve lacy has his own set
Doja cat or Rico shoulda been on here
One of X’s peoples are needed 2 bump his music, Ski mask woulda been great
Jaden already touring with him. They might add him or have him on Tacos set.
PlayBoi Carti prolly not playing. Since he dropped out of the Wiz tour.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,715 Posts
THIZZ said:
Jaden already touring with him. They might add him or have him on Tacos set.
PlayBoi Carti prolly not playing. Since he dropped out of the Wiz tour.
ASAP n friends gon hang out with Tyler CFG day, carti should be there n perform hopefully, the rap picks are terrible
 
381 - 400 of 405 Posts
Top