Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't follow college football much. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

But what the media is doing to Cam Newton is a bunch of bull shit. This kid is getting thrown under the fuckin bus by a bunch of pussy ass anonymous sources that are just fuckin butt hurt cuz dude is wreckin the college football scene. IF they have all this shit on dude, why you wait til he stylin on your ****** bitch ass. And who the fuck cares. Bro deserves to get paid, he ain't goin to school to learn. Da fuck do you care IF he cheated 3 years ago or some shit.
I swear, they find a nibble and all of the sudden fools comin out of nowhere to talk shit about this kid.

BUT YOU STILL CAN'T FIND THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT 4TH ROUND ROOKIE MIKE WILLIAMS FUCKIN THE NFL ALL UP CUZ YOU SO GOD DAMN OBSESSED TRYING TO TEAR THIS KID CAM NEWTON APART.

YALL KNOW THE OTHER BLACK QBS THAT WON THE HEISMAN? (LETS FACE IT, NEWTON DESERVES THE HEISMAN AND SHOULD WIN IT) TROY SMITH AND ANDRE WARE. THEY STRAIGHT DISAPPEAR. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON CHARLIE WARD. YA DAMN RIGHT ITS A CONSPIRACY. THEY BEEN TRYIN TO HIDE TROY SMITH FOR YEARS BUT YOU CAN ONLY HOLD DUDES BACK FOR SO LONG

SMH

·
Registered
28,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if Urban Meyer was the dude responsible for leaking some shit. Cuz that dude can't stand it when he doesn't get attention.

/cudirage

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Eh, I think its cheap, desperate, bullshit, but deserved.

Granted, this is only coming out because he is tearing shit up.. But if you break the rules and you get caught, you pay the price. I love Bush, but he had a choice, he took the money and he and his school had to pay.

Sucks for Cam, hope its not true, but if it is  :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
10,077 Posts
I agree man. Auburn is my team too. We are finally having a good season and this shit pops up. Once the dude gets national recognition they try to bring him down. :facepalm:

WAR DAMN CAM.

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
i saw Cam Play In Person Vs. Clemson......

He's raw!

Clemson did the best job at shuting him down though... :allears:

we still lost........... :sadblu:

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Yeah it sucks that all of this is coming out now that he's a potential heisman winner. But rules are rules.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Cam Newton fucked alabama hard.

CAM FOR HEISMAN!!!!

ive grown to hate college football though, people care to much if they accept money and shit. EVERY FUCKING COLLEGE IN THE NATION DOES THE SAME SHIT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts