Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling producers who have actually worked on projects before.

Can someone work with me to create 1-2 Golden Era (Old School) hip hop beats? If the answer is yes, I don't need to say anymore more until we speak about it. Oh and if possible could you post your best example down below?

Thanks

-Alex

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
EmeraldRuins said:
I have some nice Reasonable Doubt Ski Beatz type beats for ya mane. For a price though, but I gotchu.
You really gonna charge me a price for the first and only beat you've ever sent me? How bout the publicity you'll get by being on 7 different websites, fam. This ain't my first rodeo.

·
Banned
4,697 Posts
madmich20 said:
You really gonna charge me a price for the first and only beat you've ever sent me? How bout the publicity you'll get by being on 7 different websites, fam. This ain't my first rodeo.
True, I haven't even heard what you bringing tbh, if an artist is looking for beats and I haven't heard any of their stuff then I can't help but to imagine an amateur bedroom rapper namsayin? Got any links to any past work?

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
EmeraldRuins said:
True, I haven't even heard what you bringing tbh, if an artist is looking for beats and I haven't heard any of their stuff then I can't help but to imagine an amateur bedroom rapper namsayin? Got any links to any past work?
Completely understandable. Lemme link you fam.

·
Banned
4,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.