Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling producers who have actually worked on projects before.

Can someone work with me to create 1-2 Golden Era (Old School) hip hop beats? If the answer is yes, I don't need to say anymore more until we speak about it. Oh and if possible could you post your best example down below?

Thanks

-Alex

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really no one has a passion for making classic era beats with a modern era twist, for the kid?

Aight.

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alcoholxecstasy said:
Exactly what the OP said fam. I need something that's just classic hip hop. No over the top shit, I just need something with a smooth melody and some nice drums that happen to bump. Preferably 85-90ish bpm lmao.

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
If only it was the olden days... i would have you. only og beats now fam

but ill bump for ya

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YO, can EVERYONE help me bring back the old sound? Like Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, Ready to Die type shit? like the shit that Chuck Inglish makes?

Anyone??

·
Banned
4,608 Posts
I have some nice Reasonable Doubt Ski Beatz type beats for ya mane. For a price though, but I gotchu.

And yes i've worked on projects before, Lil B's "The Basedprint II".

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EmeraldRuins said:
I have some nice Reasonable Doubt Ski Beatz type beats for ya mane. For a price though, but I gotchu.
You really gonna charge me a price for the first and only beat you've ever sent me? How bout the publicity you'll get by being on 7 different websites, fam. This ain't my first rodeo.

·
Banned
4,608 Posts
madmich20 said:
You really gonna charge me a price for the first and only beat you've ever sent me? How bout the publicity you'll get by being on 7 different websites, fam. This ain't my first rodeo.
True, I haven't even heard what you bringing tbh, if an artist is looking for beats and I haven't heard any of their stuff then I can't help but to imagine an amateur bedroom rapper namsayin? Got any links to any past work?

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EmeraldRuins said:
True, I haven't even heard what you bringing tbh, if an artist is looking for beats and I haven't heard any of their stuff then I can't help but to imagine an amateur bedroom rapper namsayin? Got any links to any past work?
Completely understandable. Lemme link you fam.

·
Banned
4,608 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts