Kanye to The banner

Why would you like to join an artist collective?

• It'll be a great way to network, gain an audience and a support system :))

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just want to be around other tunneled visioned creatives

• to make long lasting friendships

• honestly I'm just down for the ride, one of y'all ****** are gonna pop XD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Rico Nasty, Che Noir, and J Cole
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooooo to all my fellow creatives, I’m here to inform you on a little group that I’m starting that you might be interested in getting in on if your wishing to collaborate with other rappers, producers, singers etc. Eventually we’ll become a collective group that’ll be similar to what odd future was, basically a bunch of weirdos supporting weirdos XD
Check out some of the points below to see if you feel like you’ll fit into this space —v

FANS OF ARTIST/ ENJOY STYLES SIMILAR TO: XXXTENTACION, RICO NASTY, DENZEL CURRY, SMINO, SKIMASK THE SLUMP GOD, LIL PEEP, BILLIE ELLISH, JID, TYLER THE CREATOR, MF DOOM, EARL SWEATSHIRT, KENDRICK LAMAR, MISSY ELLIOT,DOJA CAT, LADY GAGA, J COLE, TRAVIS SCOTT, LIL UZI, KANYE WEST, WONDAGURL, ZILLAKAMI, AZEALIA BANKS, FKA TWIGS, FLYING LOTUS, TIERRA WHACK

TASTE: EMO RAP, LYRICAL RAP,SCREAM RAP,METAL,ROCK, TECHNO, EDM,DEEP HOUSE, ELECTRONIC ETC.

(keep in mind that you don't have to be into any of the artist I listed, it's just you know...vibe attracts your tribe you feellll me;)))

LOCATION: Open to everyone really, but definitely tap in if your based in NY state. I'd like to meet up, throw events, have a recording spot and errthangg

Message me on here or on my IG @iam.millieeraee I'll only respond if your serious! I don't want any private/no profile pictured folks hitting me up talking about lEtTTsss wOorKK XD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts