Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18,234 Posts
Yesterday. It's pretty gopod, but I find all of these games to be the same so :dno:

steez said:
Can you hack your Xbox without getting banned from Xbox Live?
Yep, as long as you know how to properly stealth patch the games.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
GMC...Relapsed said:
Yesterday. It's pretty gopod, but I find all of these games to be the same so :dno:

Yep, as long as you know how to properly stealth patch the games.
Damn, I'd like to do it. $60 a game for a college student is kinda rough lol.. Is it a bitch to do? Don't you need to re-flash your Xbox everytime there's a new update? School me on this please!

·
Registered
18,234 Posts
steez said:
Damn, I'd like to do it. $60 a game for a college student is kinda rough lol.. Is it a bitch to do? Don't you need to re-flash your Xbox everytime there's a new update? School me on this please!
Indeed, I don't play games all that much so they are a bit too expensive to be buying on a regular basis.

As for the actual modding, it's a bit complicated but there a number of tutorials showing how to do it and where to get the required tools, or you can get it done at specific stores (around $50). You can update if you like, or you can just patch the games to fit the firmware you have. Everything mod-wise can be found on here (most of the current talk is about the new dashboard though and when a new update will be out to crack it);

http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/152

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It
steez said:
It's not too difficult if you have some technical knowledge of pc hardware, the right tools, and know-how.
There are a bunch of sites out there with guides on how to flash your dvd drive safely and correctly.
First you'll need to find out what type of dvd drive is in your box and when it was manufactured.

Bunch of useful info here.
hxxp://team-xecuter.com/forums/index.php

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Is it worth me buying if I have a PS3? It'd be my first Call Of Duty but not my first online shooter.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
SamYe said:
Is it worth me buying if I have a PS3? It'd be my first Call Of Duty but not my first online shooter.
Yes, It's brilliant on PS3 also.
EDIT:I'm talking about the other CODs, I don't have black ops yet.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SamYe said:
If you have an Xbox and PS3 it's usually always better to get the game on Xbox. Most games are developed using the 360 platform and are ported over to the PS3 after development. Usually resulting in better graphics and less bugs than the PS3 version of the game.

But black ops, any system, buy it.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
WESTNiNE9 said:
If you have an Xbox and PS3 it's usually always better to get the game on Xbox. Most games are developed using the 360 platform and are ported over to the PS3 after development. Usually resulting in better graphics and less bugs than the PS3 version of the game.

But black ops, any system, buy it.
I just have a PS3, so I'll be getting it for that! :)

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
WESTNiNE9 said:
I don't know about Black Ops but every COD before it was devd on 360 hardware specs and ported to the PS3.
Yepp. I'm sure Black Ops is too. Because any multi-platform game follows that equation.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
WESTNiNE9 said:
I don't know about Black Ops but every COD before it was devd on 360 hardware specs and ported to the PS3.
Yes, that's true, but the Black Ops devs specifically said that the PS3 one isn't a port this time.

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:
Yes, that's true, but the Black Ops devs specifically said that the PS3 one isn't a port this time.
they say that, but problem is no one has ever heard anything from the so called ps3 dev team and weve heard from everyone else, even the wii dev team.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts