Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The show was renewed for a sixth season.

The sixth season is currently in production and will feature a storyline revolving around Hank penning a musical with "cocked up rock star" Atticus Fetch (Tim Minchin). The sixth season will also feature rock star Marilyn Manson in a role. In October 2012 Katie J announced that an Australian Comedian and actor Steen Raskopoulos will be joining the cast as Hank's evangelical Brother Frank. Californication will return Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 10:30PM ET/PT

·
Registered
481 Posts
Siiiick, can't wait.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Just started watching this show. I'm on Season Two. This shit pisses me off. Every single chick throws themselves at this man. And it's above some Donald Draper level, too. I mean, come on....can we have some semblance of realism? I understand dude is a writer, but damn.....

And his ex-girlfriend is so nonchalant about the women he has sex with. I'm by no means upset about that, because it saves us the exposition of reconciliation between them, but who would of thought people are so easy going like that.

Why is her ex-husband's daughter still around? She stole Hank's book, he should want to cut all ties with her. Not to mention she's no longer directly connected to ole' chick's life anymore anyways.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
This show.....just finished all the eps. It's not that great. Can't STAND the back and forth bullshit with his baby momma. She annoys the fuck out of me more than the wife in Breaking Bad. They'll go all season long without any sign of an over-arching storyline then throw one in the last 10 minutes of the finale.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
I hate this show. I can't take anymore.

They ALWAYS obviously setup the next saga of drama. That whole photo slip thing was sooooooo fucking obvious. :facepalm:

The only redeeming qualities is Runkle. Every scene with him is hilarious.

1 - 20 of 380 Posts