Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
do you even lift said:
Drum and bass? Seriously?
What was ever wrong with making music like this?
Movies for the Blind is an underground classic, but Cage was on drugs and now considers the album to be terrible :/

the real SSLP tho.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you even lift said:
Drum and bass? Seriously?
What was ever wrong with making music like this?
He's fuckin with new sounds. He can still spit and still sounds dope as ever.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
S.P.A.C.E said:
Movies for the Blind is an underground classic, but Cage was on drugs and now considers the album to be terrible :/

the real SSLP tho.
lol he loves Movies but he doesn't appreciate people telling him he should go back to being a fat fuck dust head.

V

·
0 Posts
I thought I was the only Cage fan in here D:

Super Baked>>>>>>>>>

I need a date for the EP

L

·
0 Posts
MrINSiGHT said:
lol he loves Movies but he doesn't appreciate people telling him he should go back to being a fat fuck dust head.
ah well, it's a shame how Em ripped off Cage. but i think Movies is infinitely better than Em's albums. this shit is cinematic.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mario XIII said:
I thought I was the only Cage fan in here D:

Super Baked>>>>>>>>>

I need a date for the EP
You're not alone man. The first Illuminated EP "Kill the Architect" is coming out in May or possibly sooner.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you even lift said:
I just can't get into it anymore. The whole dust head to emo over night spun my head 180
Haha yea he's changed a lot but the talent and lyricism is still there bro.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
S.P.A.C.E said:
ah well, it's a shame how Em ripped off Cage. but i think Movies is infinitely better than Em's albums. this shit is cinematic.
You really think Em ripped of Cage? I mean I really don't have an opinion on the whole thing other than Cage tore Em up on a couple tracks.

L

·
0 Posts
MrINSiGHT said:
You really think Em ripped of Cage? I mean I really don't have an opinion on the whole thing other than Cage tore Em up on a couple tracks.
yeah it sucks, listen to In a Stoney Lodge & A Suicidal Failure.. then Em's Brain Damage. such a blatant ripoff.

Em & Dre also ripped off Esham/Natas but at least gave him a shoutout on the last track.

with that said, Cage's early material even makes Em's hardest stuff sound like fucking Will Smith.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
S.P.A.C.E said:
yeah it sucks, listen to In a Stoney Lodge & A Suicidal Failure.. then Em's Brain Damage. such a blatant ripoff.

Em & Dre also ripped off Esham/Natas but at least gave him a shoutout on the last track.

with that said, Cage's early material even makes Em's hardest stuff sound like fucking Will Smith.
Never heard Brain Damage. I'll give it a listen.

I'll always love the way he just took Dre's beat and burned Em down on his mentor's shit.

L

·
0 Posts
MrINSiGHT said:
Never heard Brain Damage. I'll give it a listen.

I'll always love the way he just took Dre's beat and burned Em down on his mentor's shit.
anyway Cage's life story is crazy

while Em made up stories, Cage actually lived that life

V

·
0 Posts
S.P.A.C.E said:
anyway Cage's life story is crazy

while Em made up stories, Cage actually lived that life
I gotta agree with this....

I'd love to see a movie about Cage's life story, I heard one is in the works

L

·
0 Posts
Mario XIII said:
I gotta agree with this....

I'd love to see a movie about Cage's life story, I heard one is in the works
i've been hearing about that movie for ages i think.. i really hope it'll come out someday

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.