Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
23,828 Posts
Versa said:
I appreciate the effort but I'm salty most ****** broke down like 27% of Tetsuo & Youth and we already thinking about the next one.

WE JUST GOT A MASTERPIECE.  ENJOY IT.  ABSORB IT.  CHERISH IT. 

I have no desire to hear another new Lu project until the winter at earliest.
:lupehah:

·
Registered
23,828 Posts
Dawud Malik. said:
Didn't CT make this thread but better? No shots at OP.
Dawud Malik. said:
CT make this thread but better? No shots at OP.
Dawud Malik. said:
make this thread but better? No shots at OP.
Dawud Malik. said:
this thread but better? No shots at OP.
Dawud Malik. said:
thread but better? No shots at OP.
Dawud Malik. said:
but better? No shots at OP.
Dawud Malik. said:
BUT BETTER
damn :hah:

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sorry :( didn't see anything like this and just wanted to share with the Lu section. No intention of stepping on any toes.

·
Registered
9,430 Posts
This shits gonna be dope but until I'm able to rap all the lyrics to T&Y, I don't wanna think about this album lol

·
Registered
23,828 Posts
okstatetw said:
Sorry :( didn't see anything like this and just wanted to share with the Lu section. No intention of stepping on any toes.
No worries :slick:

:h5:
thanks for the thread, didn't even know that there was so much info about black vietnam already

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
Versa said:
I appreciate the effort but I'm salty most ****** broke down like 27% of Tetsuo & Youth and we already thinking about the next one.

WE JUST GOT A MASTERPIECE.  ENJOY IT.  ABSORB IT.  CHERISH IT. 

I have no desire to hear another new Lu project until the winter at earliest.
I see what you're saying, but T&Y made me hungry for more Lu

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Backpacker said:
I see what you're saying, but T&Y made me hungry for more Lu
Then wtf is the point in being a fan when we barely just got an album from him and we're already ready for something else? His deepest, most complex, most rewarding and most beautiful album at that.

Like are we a fan of the artist or are we more a fan of anticipating the artist's next move?  lol.

This album is everything we could ever want. Enjoy it. Digest it. Discuss it. This isn't a bubble gum type of record where you get all the flavor then spit it out.

Just my two cents.

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
Versa said:
Then wtf is the point in being a fan when we barely just got an album from him and we're already ready for something else? His deepest, most complex, most rewarding and most beautiful album at that.

Like are we a fan of the artist or are we more a fan of anticipating the artist's next move?  lol.

This album is everything we could ever want. Enjoy it. Digest it. Discuss it. This isn't a bubble gum type of record where you get all the flavor then spit it out.

Just my two cents.
Because I love his work and want as much as I can get lol. Especially now since I've been exposed to super saiyan 3 lupe.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Versa said:

Just my two cents.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Tbh i want as much Lu music as possible tho i am very happy and satisfied with TY.

But i dont want BV to get old.

Unfortunatly im not as excited for this as i feel S1 was out done by Dj Dahi on TY. By i am curious how this will trun out. But know it will be great.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I don't think S1's beats are that amazing (altho they're still great), but every track the dude had a part of in T&Y had this really nice, chilled out atmosphere. I wonder if they'll keep that atmosphere heading into BV, or if they'll change it up for the concept. Either way I'm hyped!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I think Blur my hands beat was fire.

But is underated coz it was kinda under used.

It had that POWER to it. Wish more of S1's beats had this. Hopefully on BV.

He's other beats where nice but quite flat. Whare as Dj Dahi's had nuff flare and layers to it. Whew

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.