Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BlackBerry just came out with the 9930 and I was thinking of getting it. I was hoping I'd be able to upgrade my Bold 9650 to the 9930, but unfortunately I recently (in the last 2 months) used my upgrade.

Now, if I was to order it I would have to pay full retail price...My account currently has a total of 3 lines on it, with two eligible for an upgrade.

Would I be able to order the 9930 using the upgrade on one of those lines, but activate the 9930 using my main line?

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Abshole said:
BlackBerry just came out with the 9930 and I was thinking of getting it. I was hoping I'd be able to upgrade my Bold 9650 to the 9930, but unfortunately I recently (in the last 2 months) used my upgrade.

Now, if I was to order it I would have to pay full retail price...My account currently has a total of 3 lines on it, with two eligible for an upgrade.

Would I be able to order the 9930 using the upgrade on one of those lines, but activate the 9930 using my main line?
yeah people do that shit all the time, just use one of your family member's upgrades

·
Banned
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeremy Kerley said:
you just add lines and then cancel the line? isn't that counter productive?
I have 3 lines on my account
bold 9650
1 non-smartphone
1 non-smartphone

bold = my main line --> recently took the upgrade
non-smartphone ---> eligible for upgrade

I transferred one of the upgrades to my line so I could get the new 9930. instead of paying 500+, i'm paying the cost of an upgrade.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Abshole said:
I have 3 lines on my account
bold 9650
1 non-smartphone
1 non-smartphone

bold = my main line --> recently took the upgrade
non-smartphone ---> eligible for upgrade

I transferred one of the upgrades to my line so I could get the new 9930. instead of paying 500+, i'm paying the cost of an upgrade.
oh word, i thought you just had two empty lines open

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Abshole said:
yessir. should be getting it tomorrow too...

so now i'll have 4 spare blackberrys :lol:
that's crazy.. i wanna do soemthing similar but get an iphone.. but its my step father's plan so idk how to go about it

·
Premium Member
45,219 Posts
Abshole said:

ofcourse, everyolne does it lol

·
Premium Member
45,219 Posts
Abshole said:
its actually my plan with my parents & brother on it (they pay me Lirl)
Ill sell you one.
the one you just left for the upgraded one, how much u want that one for?

·
Banned
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JUX said:
the one you just left for the upgraded one, how much u want that one for?
Considering its basically brand new & I'd throw in the charger and all that, $75-80. There's nothing wrong with it physically (scratches etc).

It's for Verizon also

·
Premium Member
45,219 Posts
Abshole said:
Considering its basically brand new & I'd throw in the charger and all that, $75-80. There's nothing wrong with it physically (scratches etc).

It's for Verizon also
nice, im heading back to the states thursday, can you pm so i remember to hit you up when i get back?

·
Registered
29,631 Posts
This is called an upgrade swap and it happen all the time in the cell phone world... You'll be able to upgrade no problem

1 - 20 of 21 Posts