Kanye to The banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright fam my birthday is on Friday and I'm looking to cop some new shoes. I'll probably have $200 - $300 and I might be willing to dig another $100 from my pockets b. Let me know what you guys would do with the money to blow on shoes. Here's the ones I'm considering.

Ebay
Air Jordan Retro IV (Cement) - $260
Air Jordan Spizike (Cement) - $280
Nike LeBron 9 (Cool Grey) - $150
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski (Black - Gold) - $90
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski (Woodgrain) - $70

Retail
Nike LeBron 9 (Swingman) - $170
Supra Society Mid (Black Leather - White Sole) - $100

I want to experiment with colorways as well but right now I'm just lookin' for a clean lookin' shoe that will go with anything (preferrably base black or white)

I've wanted those retro cements forever now, but thats a lot for one pair. Those Retro IV cements are god damn classics but I can't decide if i just want to get one of those or get two pairs of others shoes. fuuuu

Appreciate any help.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oBested said:
They crease like a bitch though buuuuuuuuuuuuut, I would get like 2 pairs of nice nike sb's they are pretty nice
do you know how the Nike SBs fit? I wear in 12 in Jordan and Nike Air Maxes so I'm assuming a 12 in the janoskis would do the trick

·
Registered
25,519 Posts
BrandNewGuy said:
do you know how the Nike SBs fit? I wear in 12 in Jordan and Nike Air Maxes so I'm assuming a 12 in the janoskis would do the trick
They fit pretty true to size, so you should be good. And you can NEVER go wrong with some Janoski's... You can either dress them up or down and they ALWAYS look fresh.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
catatafish said:
Bron 9 cool greys I love mine tbh
I think I'm going to end up going with these. I like the Swingman colorway and the Summit Lake is really starting to grow on me but the Cool Grey ones are going for $140 + free shipping. That's too good to pass up.

I thought I read that the Brons run like a half size small. Anyone who has the Lebron 9s what size do you wear compared to Air Jordans or Nike Air maxes?

·
Premium Member
104,025 Posts
BrandNewGuy said:
I think I'm going to end up going with these. I like the Swingman colorway and the Summit Lake is really starting to grow on me but the Cool Grey ones are going for $140 + free shipping. That's too good to pass up.

I thought I read that the Brons run like a half size small. Anyone who has the Lebron 9s what size do you wear compared to Air Jordans or Nike Air maxes?
ya def half size up but I'd try some
Lebrons on at a footlocker first to make sure

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
catatafish said:
ya def half size up but I'd try some
Lebrons on at a footlocker first to make sure
ya i went to finishlline because the closest mall doesn't have footlocker and they didn't carry the Lebron 9s. WTF.

Lebron 9s in size 12 = $139.99
Lebron 9s in size 12.5 = $169.99

fuuuuuuuck sizing homie lol

·
Registered
74,088 Posts
Personally I wouldn't pay that price for the retro cements. The quality is not worth it and for upwards of $300 you could probably find a nice pair of '94 cements that are wearable.

If I were you I would just put that money towards copping a release thats upcoming instead of looking to make up for a pair I missed.

Retail>Resale

Somebody mentioned Black Cement 3's though, you could probably find a pair for $180-200 and they are definitely a staple.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts