Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm watching the Bulls vs Trailblazers and the Bulls offense is on point. As long as Deng is consistent with his performances like tonight, Noah grabs those boards, and Rose keeps down his turnover rate, The will be pretty high in the rankings.

P.S.
They won tonight by 14 WITHOUT Boozer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,236 Posts
fuckin right. once we get Boozer back we become a serious threat. that changes the whole team, another huge scoring option and facet to our game that we've been missing. Rose will be an MVP candidate this year, mark my words
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53,164 Posts
they need boozer

i'm actually writing about this in my blog

rose is really all they have, everyone else has been off (haven't seen the stats from tonight's game though)

they will be contenders when he comes back for sure and will be decent without him
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,236 Posts
Nick said:
rose is really all they have, everyone else has been off (haven't seen the stats from tonight's game though)
Joakim Noah this year : Game 1 (18pts, 19reb) / Game 2 (15pts, 17reb)/ Game 3 (10pts, 10reb)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53,164 Posts
Jazz June said:
Joakim Noah this year : Game 1 (18pts, 19reb) / Game 2 (15pts, 17reb)/ Game 3 (10pts, 10reb)
sorry, forgot to mention noah has been good (although i did in my blog post).

he's not exactly a 20+ guy though, generally.  i think boozer will be more of a scoring threat inside.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,236 Posts
Nick said:
sorry, forgot to mention noah has been good (although i did in my blog post).

he's not exactly a 20+ guy though, generally.  i think boozer will be more of a scoring threat inside.
oh yea, Boozer definitely is more of a scoring threat. those two playing along side of each other and having Taj Gibson come off of the bench will be huge
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
The central is between the Bucks and Bulls. Both teams will win 46 plus games and be the 4 and 5 seeds I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87,464 Posts
yes i predict them somewhere between 3-5 seed in east, and they will cause trouble in the playoffs with a young rose & noah surrounded by a good amount of talent
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top