Kanye to The banner

941 - 960 of 981 Posts

·
Banned
3,601 Posts
btothe said:
Was anyone else pissed that he played the CDQ version of runaway & not the tour version with the cooler intro?

Though it wasn't a big deal, like if this was your first yeezy concert you wouldn't have noticed
First Ye concert but I know about the live/concert version. Didn't really bother me. I do wish he did play the GITD version of Can't Tell Me Nothing. Would've been GOAT :hhh: :hhh: :hhh: :hhh:

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Yerry said:
I meant to tell you all lol, it was 3 cool young white boys next to me, cool kids, it was their first ever concert, so they were kinda nervous, and in front on me was two older white guys, i say late 20s early 30s, they told the lil kids next to me "TURN THE FUCK UP MAN, GET OUT UR SEATS, KANYE IS PERFORMING FSMH GET UP, DO YOU WANT SOME BEER?" they said no cause they were under age  next thing ya know the older guys said "WELL GET OUT OUR SECTIONS....MAN I WOULDVE SUCKED A DICK FOR A FREE BEER AT 17" LMAAAOOO THE LIL KIDS GOT SO SCARED AND THEY STOOD UP THE WHOLE SHOW TURNING UP FINALLY LOL. advice, come to concerts and turn up, dont record everything and sit down the whole time
lmao those older white guys did those kids a favor

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
TreasuresInMyMind said:
any other buffalo fam thinking of hitting up another northeast show? wicked tempted to go to montreal or penn state
yup me and the homies might hit the Cleveland show lol

·
Registered
526 Posts
MasonMargiella said:
Aight y'all, I.m going to give a review of

Got the the arena around 8 because I saw from Indy it wasn't worth getting there early (I had 100 level seats). So we get there and this line is out the venue doors, to the street corner, around the corner, and half way up the next block. Things don't move along until around 8:30 and by about 8:45/9, I'm inside. I walked in and I'm pretty hype rn, see the merch booth and run. Takes me about 20min because people don't bring cash and it takes forever for cards to complete a transaction.

WORD TO THE WISE: Just bring cash so the line moves faster. It took me maybe 2 min to ask for what I want, get it, pay, and get change.

My friend texted that he got to our seats and I let him up there. So he goes on around 9:45 and starts with FSMH Pt1. Absolutely dope opener. Crowd was lit from the start. Here was the set list from the show

7 hours ago Buffalo Set List (Couple Changes) - Tour Stop #2:

FSMH 1 Pt 2 Famous Pop Style THat Part Facts All Day Mercy I Dont Like Black Skinhead Power Wolves Feedback Freestyle 4 I Love Kanye Cant Tell Me Nothing FML BOTL Jesus Walks Amazing Runaway + VSOC Only One DIAND Saint Pablo Real Friends Highlights All Falls Down Flashing Lights All Of The Lights Good Life Niggas in Paris 30 Hours Fade Ultra Light Beam

I don't want to go into too many details about the show itself because I think that can make for a less enjoyable show if you have too many preconceived expectations.

I honestly had the time of my life. I was a little concerned after hearing about how lackluster the Indy show apparently was, but this show was insane. His rapping was on point, he was hype, his screen Jumbotron thing was sick as hell, stage idea was executed pretty much perfectly and his song choices were really dope. He could've used the lights a little more and unfortunately we didn't get a famous rant, but it's all good. Had the time of my life and got to hear my favorite artist perform.

Overall a 9.5/10

http://imgur.com/a/9hBVk

http://imgur.com/a/vp2Sc

http://imgur.com/a/eobk4
was merch similar to Indy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nah Son said:
VIP GA people, where did you guys stand?
I just had regular GA tickets, but I saw the fenced off VIP section I did see people walk in and out of it during the show and a couple of moms just chillin in there...lol
It's not a very ideal spot, if you refer to this seating chart, it's just a fenced off area in front of 106:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
undftd88 said:
I just had regular GA tickets, but I saw the fenced off VIP section I did see people walk in and out of it during the show and a couple of moms just chillin in there...lol
It's not a very ideal spot, if you refer to this seating chart, it's just a fenced off area in front of 106:
Thanks bro I appreciate your response

941 - 960 of 981 Posts