40,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just went on the website and its legit :bruh:
Like we don't have things to keep bugs away :what:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
NGC 2392 said:
I just let the flies land on my food. If there were so many germs I would be dead by now
:what:
They probably landed on dog shit before they landed on your hotdog
:fck: :dash: :jayout:

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
The fact someone invested in this and made a commercial just says alot about how asinine people are, and how ignorant they are in the marketing process.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
say wallahi said:
The fact someone invested in this and made a commercial just says alot about how asinine people are, and how ignorant they are in the marketing process.
Whats asinine

·
Banned
9,254 Posts
say wallahi said:
it's selling though, how are they ignorant in the marketing process?

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Cheetah said:
it's selling though, how are they ignorant in the marketing process?
who goes out of there way to shoot at bugs through a mechanism when they can just shoot bugs with a mechanism that doesn't resemble a gun. If they wanted to make a better product, why not have the salt contact a larger area instead of making it point and shoot. This appeals to childish people and kids, not people who want to eliminate bugs in the most efficient manor.

·
Banned
9,254 Posts
say wallahi said:
who goes out of there way to shoot at bugs through a mechanism when they can just shoot bugs with a mechanism that doesn't resemble a gun. If they wanted to make a better product, why not have the salt contact a larger area instead of making it point and shoot. This appeals to childish people and kids, not people who want to eliminate bugs in the most efficient manor.
it appeals to people that are outside often and are making food which attracts flies, and they hate flies. these people are usually pro-second amendment, so pro guns. Boom: target demographic.

you're conflating your own opinions as bad business practices, I hope you know this
say wallahi said:
who finds any amusement from killing bugs anyway? this tool is made for psychopaths
:what: they're flies.
the target demographic likely hunts, so I doubt they'd even think twice shooting flies.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
say wallahi said:
who finds any amusement from killing bugs anyway? this tool is made for psychopaths
When i was a kid i used to get baby sat by these weird Mexican family.
Hella flys. Used to get so bored i would trap flys and rip off there wings...

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Cheetah said:
it appeals to people that are outside often and are making food which attracts flies, and they hate flies. these people are usually pro-second amendment, so pro guns. Boom: target demographic.

you're conflating your own opinions as bad business practices, I hope you know this:what: they're flies.
the target demographic likely hunts, so I doubt they'd even think twice shooting flies.
doesn't matter the price is retarded

·
Banned
9,254 Posts
say wallahi said:
doesn't matter the price is retarded
only retarded because you don't like the product. the price is reasonable, considering the materials needed and time to assemble it, and god forbid that a small business tries to make a profit. your opinion confused as facts again.

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Cheetah said:
only retarded because you don't like the product. the price is reasonable, considering the materials needed and time to assemble it, and god forbid that a small business tries to make a profit. your opinion confused as facts again.
yeah but your the consumer, why should you care about the material and assembly. At the end of the day, its used to kill fucking bugs, and 80$ to do that is just :jordanlaff: wonder how long there ******* demographic will be supporting this trash product :jordanlaff:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts