Kanye to The banner

Bruh this crazy racist shit jus happened to me

2K views 76 replies 54 participants last post by  Cudder1994 
#1 ·
Bro when I flew in from Rome back to Detroit the international and the white lady stopped me cause my last name is Yousif and "both my parents were born on Baghdad and my birthday is on 9/11"

Like what the fuck bro im not even arab im black :what: not even muslim too fuckin racist people everywhere

#18 ·
x GOODMusic said:
so many people man :damn:

i honestly don't get who actually spends their time stopping someone they hate and tell them they hate them for absolutely no reason

had somethin like this happen when i was like 12 in a theme park in the row waiting for some ride, the guy in front of me was all mad like gtfo out of this country you muhammedan jihadi pig etc. for no reason other than me being middle eastern... like who does that to a 12 year old like :what:
:dead:

#25 ·
JXJ said:
If you dont understand op,  the school system has failed you fam
travis said:
Bro, when I flew in from Rome back to Detroit the international, and the white lady stopped me cause my last name is Yousif and "both my parents were born on Baghdad, and my birthday is on 9/11"

Like what the fuck, bro? I'm not even arab. I'm black :what: not even muslim too fuckin racist people everywhere
Nah. Still don't understand.

Wtf is Detroit the inernational?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.