Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
Bro when I flew in from Rome back to Detroit the international and the white lady stopped me cause my last name is Yousif and "both my parents were born on Baghdad and my birthday is on 9/11"

Like what the fuck bro im not even arab im black :what: not even muslim too fuckin racist people everywhere

Registered
travis said:
Bro when I flew in from Rome back to Detroit the international and the white lady stopped me cause my last name is Yousif and "both my parents were born on Baghdad and my birthday is on 9/11"

Like what the fuck bro im not even arab im black :what: not even muslim too fuckin racist people everywhere

thats so ugh

fuck that bitch and dont let her shit infect you
people like her fuckwads

Banned
Discussion Starter #8
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
thats so ugh

fuck that bitch and dont let her shit infect you
people like her fuckwads
bruh she ruined my whole flight

Registered
bro this sucks i have hella arab friends who were born on 9/11 and their last names are arabic af and there famalies aree all from iraq

Banned
Discussion Starter #15
x GOODMusic said:
what do u mean with "born in baghdad on 9/11" tho nobody understands u
MY PARENTS WERE BORN IN BAGHDAD AND MY BDAY IS ON 9/11 THEY THOUGHT I WAS A TERRORIST

Registered
x GOODMusic said:
so many people man :damn:

i honestly don't get who actually spends their time stopping someone they hate and tell them they hate them for absolutely no reason

had somethin like this happen when i was like 12 in a theme park in the row waiting for some ride, the guy in front of me was all mad like gtfo out of this country you muhammedan jihadi pig etc. for no reason other than me being middle eastern... like who does that to a 12 year old like :what:
:dead:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts