Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You don't often get humourous life threads from me. However the absurdity of the situation makes me laugh.

So summer class(Number Theory) is complete. Through out the last two weeks I been seeing a friend of mine and met her friend. I was kinda curious about the personality of her friend. I say hello once in a while to them. I kinda make an excuse to talk to her friend. Surprisingly how we clicked, and my akward self said after they finish their Orgo exam we should go celebrate. Staying true to myself, I invited them to Winnie the Pooh . I thought it would be amusing to have company watching what I consider the epitome of my child hood. Surprisingly they said yes.

The day rolls around, I have no information to contact them. The friend I was interested in contacts me on fb/ gives me number and we agree to meet up. The mutual friend 'conveniently' couldn't make it. Me being brilliant reminded myself this is no date considering I know nothing of this girl for whom I have interest+ I didn't call it one. So I went in reminding myself not to hype a situation and just have fun with a new friend.

We met and watched the film. It was a bit weird she asked if my hand was warm. She clenched my hand for the rest of the hour. We continued to watch the film laughing like innocent 8 year olds.

I assumed it to be a date after that. We talked and bonded the entire evening (dessert and walking) and planned to have another time out for the re-release of Lion King.

I think it became a date, not sure. But all I will say, its awfully amusing that Winnie the Pooh was at the center of a spark. I must have akward/quirky impact if it was really a date watching Winnie the Pooh.

CHRISTOPHER ROBIN SWAG?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Webbinator said:
You get in the honey jar?
Na, don't wanna anytime soon. Want to know more about her etc.

DeePhenom said:
Winnie the Pooh ftw
Sii

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
didnt even know there was a winnie the pooh movie....OP is a gawd for pulling that off though

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill said:
didnt even know there was a winnie the pooh movie....OP is a gawd for pulling that off though
If you liked Pooh as a young warthog, you will like it now, real nostalgia trip

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JLeVRT said:
Swagerless swag, more like random spark. Roll with the flint of God.

Masterace said:
make a blog, u post good content son

edit: oh i just saw ur
Arigato...hope that means you will subscribe to my blog!

Hamington said:
Damn son, you going to tap dat? :datass:
TheWolvesDen said:
Na, don't wanna anytime soon. Want to know more about her etc, build a genuine relationship.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts