Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im Zac
i created the BRK. back in 08' and made a few tees for close friends and myself, but im now transitioning to create t-shirts for the general public.

I created BRK. because frankly i hated alot of street brands and i wanted something visually attune with my interests yet had a deep meaning that transcended just the 6. oz cotton it was printed on. BRK. isnt about shocking the viewer, throwing up colorways to match the newest sneaker, ironic catch phrases or even being that dude with "paper" -BRK. is about creativity, progression and rejection of the machine that is mindless hype.

my designs are humble in origin, usually.. sketched in a 11X7 sketch book (yeah no fancy design studio) and incased in barely legible notes i had been taking for my classes and processed in photoshop & illustrator, each design has its story of how it came to be. From life experiences to anime's like FLCL and the chance to meet many people across this country through design.
I hope you guys enjoy the first printed tee, feel free to comment critique or just voice your opinions, its all welcome! The second tee should be out next month
you can buy my first t-shirt at: www.brkclothing.bigcartel.com
also you can view my portfolio at: www.brkcollective.com

·
Banned
966 Posts
Honestly, I think those tee's looks awesome! It's always been a dream of mine to create a brand and identity in such a crowded market.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KRSP. said:
Honestly, I think those tee's looks awesome! It's always been a dream of mine to create a brand and identity in such a crowded market.
Thanks man appreciate it
Oh yeah i totally agree, the market is flooded with brands, but one day i was kinda like fuck it, ive wanted to do this for forever i should do it while im young.
www.brkclothing.bigcartel.com

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vinyl said:
Awesome stuff, keep it up!
zachs77 said:
Considering I want to buy the logo tees I think you are doing something right!
Thanks guys! logo tees should be up in the beginning of August
www.brkclothing.bigcartel.com

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BOW BOW BOW BOW said:
Since you have no more stickers right now can I just have the girl instead?

:hah:

Good stuff though.
hahaha, thanks man. ill try to print up some more stickers soon
MJN Beats said:
good shit! definitely coming back when i'm comfortable with money and copping a shirt.
swag!

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Nice, good to see someone using creativity and not just copying Supreme with a different name.
FADED

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
DOPE! i also am working on a clothing line, though i am not as far into it than you...im trying to find that balance between high fashion and street wear. any tips?

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Ferris said:
DOPE! i also am working on a clothing line, though i am not as far into it than you...im trying to find that balance between high fashion and street wear. any tips?
The last thing the world needs is ANOTHER brand trying to combine high fashion and streetwear, tbh.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
The last thing the world needs is ANOTHER brand trying to combine high fashion and streetwear, tbh.
thats my feel on this matter too...but i want something thats not so "members only" and more everyday wear with high quality...like a levi or hanes type of thing....something timeless

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ferris said:
You know HUX from sneakerplay huh?
Dope! yea just just always work hard, and suck in as much criticism as possible!
Haha yea hux is a friend of mind, he has alot of enemies but hes a good guy at heart

ZONBI said:
how do you like big cartel ?
Its pretty good, real simple to use, but i may change in the future just because i want to better integrate it into my real website

AnthoNYC said:
Nice, good to see someone using creativity and not just copying Supreme with a different name.
FADED
haha thanks, i was lurking that thread, originality is everything!

tyBasedGod said:
When will that black tee go on sale?
probably the end of august, but i would like it get it out sooner, ive been getting a ton of messages tell me how i need to get it printed haha

dopeoranges said:
good stuff, interested to see how everything turns out. props.
Thankyou!

1 - 20 of 191 Posts