Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im from London, i think these are the best British rappers, would be intrested to know what people on here think

·
Registered
997 Posts
can't stand Devlin tbh...replace him with Jehst or Skinnyman and that's a good list.

Good luck getting any yanks to check this thread out tho...if it's not American or Drake they don't care.

·
Banned
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheesebob said:
I think British rappers suck major ass. And I'm English
"suck major ass" sounds very American, i doubt your Britishness

i think there are a lot of terrible British rappers, that's why i listen to mainly American hip hop, but the ones i mentioned are the only ones i can actually listen to

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
Inbetween Mind State said:
"suck major ass" sounds very American, i doubt your Britishness

i think there are a lot of terrible British rappers, that's why i listen to mainly American hip hop, but the ones i mentioned are the only ones i can actually listen to
:hah: I'm from Essex, I live in Devon, I support West Ham and go to University in Wales. How more British do you want me to be?

·
Banned
66,019 Posts
ExhaleInExile said:
listen to that acapella. if one of your favourite rappers wrote that youd be one of those fan boys claiming classic. im not saying it is, but british rappers do not 'suck'.
Can't take the accent and I'm from London, it just sounds wrong. I'm sure there are some good writers but the flow and everything :vom:

·
Banned
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whiteboywasted said:
no ghost poet?
"Peanut Butter Blues and Melancholy Jam" has to be one of my the best album titles ever, im not completly sure about him and his style of hip hop t be honest, im undecided at the moment, but "liines" is an incredible track love that song

1 - 19 of 19 Posts