Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For those unfamiliar with Bae Meejoo, she is a singer/songwriter residing in California who frequently uploads covers of songs on YouTube. She recently became known and very sought after on KTT due to her cover of Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1(http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=5319066.0). If you want my opinion, she's going to blow, 100%. She's got the style, shes got the voice, now all she needs is the recognition.

instagram- brimeejoo
soundcloud- Bri Meejoo
Twitter- @brimeejoo

·
Banned
21,674 Posts
we really promoting this chick when niykee is having hard time touring 😒😒😒 niykee gave us so many goat moments

·
Registered
24,828 Posts
Velvet Goldmine said:
we really promoting this chick when niykee is having hard time touring 😒😒😒 niykee gave us so many goat moments
Who? Are the goat moments funny?

·
Registered
72,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Velvet Goldmine said:
Nike is washed, Meejoo is the new rock & roll.

·
Registered
24,828 Posts
Trufe said:
haven't even been in this section that much lol been in the sports threads defending curry
Lol I see. Light skin kang :salute:

·
Registered
72,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this is a really good song, im impressed and very proud of Bri. excited for new music

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
DebbieTheRapper said:
this is a really good song, im impressed and very proud of Bri. excited for new music
you could've just said that in OP lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts