Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,401 Posts
Cabral
Rafeal – Thiago Silva – David Luiz – Marcelo
Coutinho – Oscar – Neymar
Lucas – Roberto Firmino – Willian

Neymar in RCM, brilliant. Midfield will get over run
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ricky said:
Cabral
Rafeal – Thiago Silva – David Luiz – Marcelo
Coutinho – Oscar – Neymar
Lucas – Roberto Firmino – Willian

Neymar in RCM, brilliant. Midfield will get over run
if you read the blog completely this what i said

This of course would be a dream attacking side but given the team Brazil plays and the tactics Brazil use the squad will differ. I’m just all for attacking and beautiful Brazil soccer. Write below who you think Brazil’s squad should be and who you think might be the replacements needed for Brazil to return to glory. Of course Brazil will need holding midfielders and defensive midfielders like Paulinho and Luis Gustavo but this is my opinion and what I like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,930 Posts
Isn't Firmino more of an attacking mid?

Didn't realise how lacking brazil were in strikers, Diego Costa would've been perfect
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,930 Posts
And btw
GK: Cabral
RB: Alves
CB: Silva
CB: Marquinhos
LB: Filipe Luis
RDM: David Luiz
LDM: Luis Gustavo
RAM: Coutinho
CAM: Ganso
LAM: Oscar
CF: Neymar
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
102,791 Posts
so your 3 man midfield is 2 AM's and a striker/winger

nah

team that allows 7 goals in a WC cup game needs to focus on defense before anything else
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pat_m_9 said:
And btw
GK: Cabral
RB: Alves
CB: Silva
CB: Marquinhos
LB: Filipe Luis
RDM: David Luiz
LDM: Luis Gustavo
RAM: Coutinho
CAM: Ganso
LAM: Oscar
CF: Neymar
100% agree with this XI. Perfectly done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,447 Posts
jibrilosman said:
Barbosa is 17 right now. I think he is the superstar that is next in line. Santos already calling him the next Neymar
Gabigol/Victor Andrade will be the next great brazilian striker tandem
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,447 Posts
pat_m_9 said:
And btw
GK: Cabral
RB: Danilo
CB: Silva
CB: Marquinhos
LB: Filipe Luis
RDM: David Luiz
LDM: Luis Gustavo
RAM: Coutinho/Willian
CAM: Oscar
LAM: Neymar
CF: Gabigol
This will be the 2018 WC team IMO
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeezus Shuttlesworth said:
so your 3 man midfield is 2 AM's and a striker/winger

nah

team that allows 7 goals in a WC cup game needs to focus on defense before anything else
http://kidfromthe6ix.wordpress.com/2014/07/25/world-cup-review-why-brazil-is-still-one-of-the-top-teams-in-the-world-of-football/

read that because what you said is so ignorant in the way you think the Germany game went. Defence was horrible but that game was 7-1 because of a suicidal tactic that i explained in that blog post.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
102,791 Posts
jibrilosman said:
http://kidfromthe6ix.wordpress.com/2014/07/25/world-cup-review-why-brazil-is-still-one-of-the-top-teams-in-the-world-of-football/

read that because what you said is so ignorant in the way you think the Germany game went. Defence was horrible but that game was 7-1 because of a suicidal tactic that i explained in that blog post.
not reading your website but brazils defense was suspect the entire tournament

luiz is massively overrated and marcelo is a winger masquerading as a fullback, not to mention their goalkeeping isnt up to par of other top 10 teams
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeezus Shuttlesworth said:
not reading your website but brazils defense was suspect the entire tournament

luiz is massively overrated and marcelo is a winger masquerading as a fullback, not to mention their goalkeeping isnt up to par of other top 10 teams
Brazil as host already put enormous pressure on players who already had never even played in a World Cup ; the biggest tournament in Football. To make matters worse, the heart of the team Neymar was gone and the Soul of the team Thiago Silva was out. Brazil’s coach Scolari did something that would eventually lead to him being fired. He didn’t do what Algeria did against Germany, he didn’t do what Argentina did against Germany that almost won them the World Cup. He didn’t make Brazil’s tactics as defensive, he put it as attacking. He told a team of people who were emotionally shattered by Neymars injury to attack one of the best teams of the tournament and a team that would go on to win the World cup without Neymar and Silva. When Germany scored the first goal, it was due to poor defending just as Chile’s goal was in the round of 16. When this happened the Brazillian players on the pitch didn’t know if they should sit back or to keep attacking and follow what the coach told them to do and guess what? That confusion led to the second goal that shattered them. The second goal was the end of the game. Brazil knew they weren’t going to win and it was over. The dream of six world cups was over. If Brazil played defence, sat back and waited to attack, we could have done what Algeria did conceivable taking it to extra-time and maybe even winning but we didn’t. Scolari was fired and even though its horrible, it makes sense. Brazil were psychological devastated as was the country and as was I but now I understand. Brazil vs Netherlands means nothing so don’t expect me to talk about that. Though the pictures below can you tell how that game went.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
some of it only makes sense if u read the blog and i refer to Brazil sometimes as we because I’m a huge brazil fan and it makes more sense if u read the blog tbh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,930 Posts
LA2DABAY said:
This will be the 2018 WC team IMO

I agree with Danilo over Alves for 2018, if not him than Rafael or Jonathan (if he doesn't choose Italy) would come in.

Oscar was targeted by Brazilian fans after the WC, he needs a huge effort to surpass Ganso and Firmino who are really starting to reach their potential.

Heard Gabigol was a huge prospect over in Brazil. Hopefully he grows a bit though, he seems pretty small for a CF right now.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top