yhhhh its gooooood
nice flow, good lyrics
erm nothing realy bad to say, wish it was longer
(but u ran out of track) lool
keep it up
thanks bro, appreciate it
8th Wonder said:
thanks 8th, a litlle better than i was last year, lol
I like this...Flow has improved so so much.

·
Registered
487 Posts
You try to flow to fast at certain points and then you throw it off. It makes sound mumbly and there's not much denunciation. Thats why im not to fond of this cause i hear it through out the track.

Try writing 2 bars with fast flows with the same amount of syllables that can be comfortable to flow on; not forcing syllables into the bar.

Out of all the stuff you heard the subject matter is very redundant. It get sold to hear the cliche subject matter of "i dont get noticed" and "bragdocio" tracks. Write more inspired work. In my opinon your delivery and flow has been going downhill since the first two tracks you did ( Jay z-Threats and Next Episode). Use those as guidelines too.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TygaTyga said:
Sick Flow
thanks
Italian Stallion NY said:
You try to flow to fast at certain points and then you throw it off. It makes sound mumbly and there's not much denunciation. Thats why im not to fond of this cause i hear it through out the track.

Try writing 2 bars with fast flows with the same amount of syllables that can be comfortable to flow on; not forcing syllables into the bar.

Out of all the stuff you heard the subject matter is very redundant. It get sold to hear the cliche subject matter of "i dont get noticed" and "bragdocio" tracks. Write more inspired work. In my opinon your delivery and flow has been going downhill since the first two tracks you did ( Jay z-Threats and Next Episode). Use those as guidelines too.
will do IS, u kno i value ur opinion greatly

·
Registered
487 Posts
Paulie said:
thankswill do IS, u kno i value ur opinion greatly
You gotta alot potential bro and your hands down one of the best rappers in the area and if your work on some of the things i said youll be doing big things in no time.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Italian Stallion NY said:
You gotta alot potential bro and your hands down one of the best rappers in the area and if your work on some of the things i said youll be doing big things in no time.
thanks IS means a lot coming from u, i would never be where i am now if it wasnt for u

1 - 10 of 10 Posts