Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My teeth aren't that bad but braces would help. I'm 18 tho and don't wanna look stupid with braces. Also, my girl is graduating next summer and I don't want to have braces for that time. I'm going to the dentist on Friday.

·
Premium Member
45,400 Posts
im pretty sure if you want your teeth fixed really fast, and you have the money then you can just have it done surgically..

that actor had it done, the dude from disney, hold up i'll find the pictures

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AKNC15 said:
im pretty sure if you want your teeth fixed really fast, and you have the money then you can just have it done surgically..

that actor had it done, the dude from disney, hold up i'll find the pictures
Lol my teeth aren't bad, I'm not getting it done surgically. Just wanna know if it's worth it to get braces and have perfect teeth. I don't want brass for too long

·
Premium Member
45,400 Posts
KYeezus said:
Lol my teeth aren't bad, I'm not getting it done surgically. Just wanna know if it's worth it to get braces and have perfect teeth. I don't want brass for too long
i get what you mean, this shit is crazy though

i say invisalign though, but just ask your dentist which is gonna be quicker

·
Registered
4,683 Posts

with braces, that gap is fixed after a couple of days. don't know if the teeth would stay that way though

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
braces actually fix up the alignment of ur teeth pretty fast...and most of the time u have them on, its to get the teeth become as "permanent" as possible in its location...i say u see how long u have to have em on for

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
FuckDaat said:
braces actually fix up the alignment of ur teeth pretty fast...and most of the time u have them on, its to get the teeth become as "permanent" as possible in its location...i say u see how long u have to have em on for
This.
Just get clear ones.

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FuckDaat said:
Hm so shouldn't take me long tbh. I'll ask the dentist on friday

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sloop said:
Like 5 1/2 months
I paid upfront and I told him to tighten it hard as fuck everytime.
Hm okay should take me same time if he tightens it medium as fuck

1 - 20 of 76 Posts