Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ayyy lmao http://abcnews.go.com/US/parents-outraged-learn-local-hooters-sponsored-cub-scout/story?id=40325654

"Several parents in Denver were outraged after recently discovering photos of their young boys posing next to Hooters girls at a Cub Scout camp.
Though the photos appear to have been taken down, several parents said they were still upset after learning the restaurant had actually sponsored the Cub Scout camp.

The Boy Scouts of America Denver Area Council confirmed that Hooters approached the council about working with the scouts and that the restaurant had given a financial contribution to the camp, KMGH reported."

Here comes the best part:
"One mom said that the philosophies of Boy Scouts and Hooters are polar opposites."

RIGHT....

What's your opinion? :work:

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
If I was a kid going through puberty and heard that Hooters was gonna sponsor my summer camp, and then saw all those women dressed like that, I'd be pissed af.

·
Banned
12,730 Posts
MechanicalWall said:
If I was a kid going through puberty and heard that Hooters was gonna sponsor my summer camp, and then saw all those women dressed like that, I'd be pissed af.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Parents mad af.

EDIT: THE MOMS ARE MAD AF :hah:

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Just for the record, my local Hooters restaurants have wayy better looking women though. :jayhuh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts