Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both are incredible albums. Which one do you prefer? The only problem I have with them is the production sounds the same. I know because Exile did both albums, just saying.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
well Samsonite Man is the best song on Boy Meets World so I've got to say Below the Heavens, its not even really close for me.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Steve said:
well Samsonite Man is the best song on Boy Meets World so I've got to say Below the Heavens, its not even really close for me.
i used to think this, but it's gotten a lot closer for me over time

BMW has more varied production and fashawn is honestly probably a better storyteller than blu, but BTH is definitely the better album; they aimed for a modern classic sound and nailed it. props to exile for 2 of the best produced albums of the 00s and of all time tbh tho

·
Registered
513 Posts
Between the two I chose Boy Meets World, but primarily because that's the first one I listened to. They both sound so similar production wise that that's what it comes down to, that I was able to get into Fas' album first so I play that one more often. Both are great though, with some of the tracks on Blu's album just straight up confusing me (like ...).

·
Registered
778 Posts
Below the Heavens definitely feels more relateable, blu is on another level with his stories.

But really between these two it's all opinion, no way to go wrong with either of these albums.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
overall, i prefer Boy Meets World but Blu is flawless on BTH.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Boy Meets World  , Below the Heavens was great but Fashawn has better lyrics and is so much more raw then Blu

Exile  >>>>

1 - 20 of 44 Posts