Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be going to Boston at the end of August for a week! I'll be staying in Franklin!

Where should I go, eat, shop, find women, and party?

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nochainz said:
:hah: nah I'm playing don't go to brockton shit is boring, go to newbury street in boston if you tryna shop tho
Atheyn said:
dont listen to this troll, go to mattapan
Do people drive cars in Boston or do people do subways and trains and shit?

I'm from Alabama so all we do is cars...

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
ONMusic said:

Yeahh the subway system is called the T, we got hella busses too

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
ONMusic said:

if ur not used to driving in Massachusetts,  i wouldnt do it, especilly when parking is expensive, take the franklin/dean into boston, many if not most use the trains

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nochainz said:
Yeahh the subway system is called the T, we got hella busses too
Is it really true that Black people don't exist in Massachusetts?
Atheyn said:
if ur not used to driving in Massachusetts,  i wouldnt do it, especilly when parking is expensive, take the franklin/dean into boston, many if not most use the trains
Okay great b/c I didn't want the headache of renting a car.

·
Registered
21,750 Posts
ONMusic said:

Don't take a car through boston unless you hate your life take the subway aka the T, easiest way to get around. Go to newbury st, Fanueuill hall (has like 60 places to eat in one), the aquarium,the north end has some GOAT Italian food, downtown boston is cool too, especially the park in the middle by city hall is nice. You could even take a duck tour that's what tourists usually do. Idk about clubs or bars because I'm not 21.

Avoid going to mattapan or Dorchester unless you've written your will in advance. Also avoid MIT or Harvard unless your Chinese in which case go in a large group and take lots of pictures while blocking other peoples way

ONMusic said:
Is it really true that Black people don't exist in Massachusetts?
Hell no there's plenty of black people

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
saadkid08 said:
Don't take a car through boston unless you hate your life take the subway aka the T, easiest way to get around. Go to newbury st, Fanueuill hall (has like 60 places to eat in one), the aquarium,the north end has some GOAT Italian food, downtown boston is cool too, especially the park in the middle by city hall is nice. You could even take a duck tour that's what tourists usually do. Idk about clubs or bars because I'm not 21.

Avoid going to mattapan or Dorchester unless you've written your will in advance. Also avoid MIT or Harvard unless your Chinese in which case go in a large group and take lots of pictures while blocking other peoples way

Hell no there's plenty of black people
Can I drive a car through surrounding towns like Framingham and Franklin?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts