Kanye to The banner

1161 - 1180 of 1200 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Mattmo831 said:
i have a pic from my seats but i dont think i have a pic that shows the stairs to the floor
oh no my fault i meant of the wrist band
i didnt see them giving wristbands at the td garden one tho so thats kind of weird

·
Registered
10 Posts
For folks that were GA last time:

1) Any reason to get to the garden early?
2) My tickets say GAFLR3 ...anyone know what this means? Is there a priority order in which folks enter
3) How easy was it to move around...like most for a little then dip out then come back in
4) would you agree best place in GA is towards where Mike Dean posts up...When i was sitting Loge i was right near that area and Ye's ship was parked there for a majority of the show...he rarely went to the front of the arena

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Only1Swami said:
For folks that were GA last time:

1) Any reason to get to the garden early?
2) My tickets say GAFLR3 ...anyone know what this means? Is there a priority order in which folks enter
3) How easy was it to move around...like most for a little then dip out then come back in
4) would you agree best place in GA is towards where Mike Dean posts up...When i was sitting Loge i was right near that are and Ye's ship was parked there for a majority of the show...he rarely went to the front of the arena
i was loge last time but the ideal spot is somewhere in the middle. Im not positive but i dont think the row on the ticket means anything. Don't really have to get there early unless you want merch

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,167
My friend may not be able to go with me, so I may have an extra floor ticket. If he can't go, I'm willing to sell. KTT fam first

1161 - 1180 of 1200 Posts