Kanye to The banner

1141 - 1160 of 1200 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
GoatMan3000 said:
is it possible to sneak on to the floor :khaled:
they have guys  at 4 entrances of the floor looking for proof that you suppose to be on floor

try to find someone who has floor tickets, tell them to ss it off their phone and send it to you and show the nigga there to get through lol.

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
GoatMan3000 said:
is it possible to sneak on to the floor :khaled:
the first show people literally bum rushed the floor from the stairs onto the floor when the guard wasnt working. some got caught others got in

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
cute ass nigga said:
they have guys  at 4 entrances of the floor looking for proof that you suppose to be on floor

try to find someone who has floor tickets, tell them to ss it off their phone and send it to you and show the nigga there to get through lol.
last time i checked floor tickets weren't mobile only paper

D

·
0 Posts
Enigmatichipster said:
last time i checked floor tickets weren't mobile only paper
do they scan the paper or just look at it to make sure you have floor tix ?

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
GoatMan3000 said:
fuck me neither first time
all i remember from the first concert is for seats they didnt check shit.. and floor all there was near my section was a security guard by the stairs looking for wristbands. so im assuming dont enter GA from normal area if youre trying to finess.. enter from a loge section and make sure you wear the right color wristband

D

·
0 Posts
Mattmo831 said:
all i remember from the first concert is for seats they didnt check shit.. and floor all there was near my section was a security guard by the stairs looking for wristbands. so im assuming dont enter GA from normal area if youre trying to finess.. enter from a loge section and make sure you wear the right color wristband
do you remember what color the wrist band was ?

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
GoatMan3000 said:
do you remember what color the wrist band was ?
Nope, sorry man... might as well buy a variety pack if you gonna try to finess... btw does anyone know what the consequence would be if they caught you.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Enigmatichipster said:
deadass got no clue, never been to TD garden for a concert
they scan the shit. i went to jay z a couple years back and all they did was scan. and i was nosebleed lmao. i'm sure they wouldn't be less lenient for floor seats

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Can someone who got floor tickets for the second show please PM me a picture so I could show it to those niggas who are blocking the "floor" entrances  (preferably two diff photos of floor tickets so me and my boy could get in)
I'm not going to be showing it to the people who scan your ticket at all so dw bout that

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Mattmo831 said:
Do you have a pic?

1141 - 1160 of 1200 Posts