Kanye to The banner

Boots

1053 Views 23 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Rubynator
i just moved to connecticut from south florida, so as far as winter clothing goes im lost as fuck, i can handle myself buying jackets nd pants and all that shit

but whats good with boots
someone school me
what are some dope boots to buy for the winter
i just moved to connecticut from south florida, so as far as winter clothing goes im lost as fuck, i can handle myself buying jackets nd pants and all that shit

but whats good with boots
someone school me
what are some dope boots to buy for the winter
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
What are good boots?

Ransom's?
Timberlands?
Red wings?

I'm buying boots to make my collection versatile not cause I'm hiking or its winter. I live in a tropical country.
What are good boots?

Ransom's?
Timberlands?
Red wings?

I'm buying boots to make my collection versatile not cause I'm hiking or its winter. I live in a tropical country.
See more
Thanks man! Forgot about Doc Martens. I should check out GQ a lot more than complex.

What does the Aldo boots look like?
Thanks man! Forgot about Doc Martens. I should check out GQ a lot more than complex.

What does the Aldo boots look like?
See more
Looks slightly formal. Got any pics someone rocking them casually with a medium built?
MTP said:
No problemo.

Aldo pretty much copies what's 'in style' in the current/last season of footwear. They are definitely worth every dollar, but the quality isn't as great as other established brands (ralph lauren, diesel, etc..). I wasn't aware of this, but hey, one can only learn from experience.

btw, this is what they look like...
http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/boots/casual-boots
See less
Looks slightly formal. Got any pics someone rocking them casually with a medium built?
MTP said:
No problemo.

Aldo pretty much copies what's 'in style' in the current/last season of footwear. They are definitely worth every dollar, but the quality isn't as great as other established brands (ralph lauren, diesel, etc..). I wasn't aware of this, but hey, one can only learn from experience.

btw, this is what they look like...
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.