Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever been through it?

Im goin next Febuary and I'd like some first hand experiences to get an idea other than the recruiters.

·
Banned
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dorito said:
I heard if you're unconditioned, you'll probably be traumatized.

Boot Camp or BCT? or is the same thing?
Yeah thats why the recruiting station works out with you til you are sent. And yeah the're the same thing

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Frank Sea said:
Yeah i know, the recruiting station works out with you til you are sent. And yeah the're the same thing
Shit ain't no joke bruh. Better not even speak, because them ****** will go HAM.

Real talk you'll probably be pretty cut if you work hard enough tho.

·
Banned
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dorito said:
Shit ain't no joke bruh. Better not even speak, because them ****** will go HAM.

3 months of just extreme working, its all i need to sacrifice to live off the government for the rest of my life

·
Banned
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dorito said:
Hmm. not bad tbh. What do they give you?
Basically your whole college tuition is paid for, then your almost guaranteed a spot for your jon either being in the field you studied for in college or in the field you worked while studying, every single benefit you could think of, and loads of other goodies

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Frank Sea said:
Basically your whole college tuition is paid for, then your almost guaranteed a spot for your jon either being in the field you studied for in college or in the field you worked while studying, every single benefit you could think of, and loads of other goodies
Hmm. I might do this tbh...

·
Banned
10,446 Posts
Dorito said:

:notsureifblack:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts