Kanye to The banner

341 - 360 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
beflygelt said:
this shit's a motherfucking masterpiece. RESPECT! Watched like 75% of Bong's filmog but didn't see a film of this calibre coming from him tbch, either I've been underrating him (def need to rewatch Memories and The Host now) or this was actually a big-ass leap for him as a filmmaker.

Highkey one of the best cinema experiences I ever had
damn bruh u have yet to see the essentials lol but yea I agree that this is his best to date

·
Registered
27,571 Posts
Bandz said:
damn bruh u have yet to see the essentials lol but yea I agree that this is his best to date
? I said rewatch not watch homie

only big essential I'm missing from what I've heard is Mother, the other two are Influenca and Barking Dogs. I've even seen his short for the Tokyo! anthology with Michel Gondry and Leos Carax which is p fire tbh.

I watched Memories in my very very early cinephilia stage, prolly like 5 years ago. Could've been the second Korean film I've seen after Oldboy... Can see me enjoying that one more today but I'd be surprised if anything would beat Parasite for me now

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Here’s hoping neon eats off of this and portrait of a lady on fire gets a bigger ad push

341 - 360 of 389 Posts