Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to download For Emma, Forever Ago and it's outstanding. People are really sleeping on this guy. I'm now incredibly excited to hear him on the other tracks from MBDTF.  :yay:

>>>>>

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
I wonder if he meant he will actually be on 9 tracks on the album, or that he's recorded 9 and they still have to do the final selection for the album.

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
ant-sw6 said:
I wonder if he meant he will actually be on 9 tracks on the album, or that he's recorded 9 and they still have to do the final selection for the album.
kanye's albums being sent in october 14 so im pretty sure the final songs have all been chosen.

btw. listen to flume, blood bank, and big red machine by bon iver. three of my favorite songs

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
phase one said:
lol i knew people would do this, when they saw him used by ye, not saying its a bad thing but yeah, i got really into him back in like march when i heard woods at this rehearsal for  show i was taping and i seriously just was like DAMN then naturally i went and look thru the discography downloaded a good deal of stuff, skinny love is well yeah  :mindfk:
fell in love with them after hearing skinny love back in april

·
Registered
622 Posts
Justing Vernon has been making good music for years, check out his stuff before Bon Iver

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
The main dude all this genius comes from is Justin Vernon.. Check all the other bands dude was in.. Pretty dope shit.. But Bon Iver is the best one he has been in..

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
I couldn't agree more, he really is extremely talented.

For emma is one of my favorite albums of all time, instantly reminds me of winter.  Makes me feel all fuzzy inside...probably the one album that I have the most emotional reaction to.  LOVE it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Kid_Cudi said:
The main dude all this genius comes from is Justin Vernon.. Check all the other bands dude was in.. Pretty dope shit.. But Bon Iver is the best one he has been in..
I think GAYNGS is pretty good too.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
It's no bad thing that Kanye will get people into Justin's music, but I must say, there's loads of other music out there that you'd probably like too guys. Don't wait for Ye to make you aware of it, go out and find it! :D

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
Porcelina said:
It's no bad thing that Kanye will get people into Justin's music, but I must say, there's loads of other music out there that you'd probably like too guys. Don't wait for Ye to make you aware of it, go out and find it! :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts