Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jaylen, Bdone, M-Trey, CJ, And Fifth put out the best projects to ever be released on kLive.
I'm going to put out the best project to ever come OUT ON KTT
I'm doing one last mixtape before PinkElephants
and it's going to be the dopest mixtape you have ever heard
single coming REALLLLLLLL SOON.
Mixtape is due December15th. 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92,159 Posts
im gonna release my dopest beat yet today....hold up...BcB's Stranded...i might release it on ur day too :I
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,367 Posts
I C compettiton lol Second Bold Statement: I(D-Genius) WILL HAVE THE BEST MIXTAPE TO RELEASE ON KTT.!!

lol joining the fun
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92,159 Posts
3rd Bold Prediction....My New Single The Crows Death will be released tonight and be the dopest beat release this month
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^word
I just felt like saying it, since all the tracks I've been making are crazy.
But alright guys, we shall see who has the best tape.. ever released on ktt..
shall be epic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,366 Posts
Kevin Abstract said:
^word
I just felt like saying it, since all the tracks I've been making are crazy.
But alright guys, we shall see who has the best tape.. ever released on ktt..
shall be epic
D-Genius said:
dgenius.bandcamp.com ...Mixtape December 3rd!!
Can I just say, in no way was that meanta come off as arrogant/offensive etc etc ... was just stating an opinion.
And I've always been a lowkey fan Ian.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Luque said:
Can I just say, in no way was that meanta come off as arrogant/offensive etc etc ... was just stating an opinion.
And I've always been a lowkey fan Ian.
It's cool brother, I understand exactly where you are coming from.. do you have a AIM by any chance?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,366 Posts
Kevin Abstract said:
It's cool brother, I understand exactly where you are coming from.. do you have a AIM by any chance?
Nope, I don't unfortunately. I just use Twitter or Facebook for that kind of thing.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top