Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
93,699 Posts
i partially agree with him. he clearly doesn't understand the meaning of irony, as stealing someone's sound and actually SAMPLING is different.
but i agree with the fact that kanye should rather feel flattered by 40 mimicking his style. i love 40's beats, and they are pretty damn good, so i think kanye should see it as good rather than bad

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
TeamSupreme said:
When did Kanye 'yell' at 40?
a while back there was an artcile with 40 apparently YE gave him an ear full  and cussed em out for "ripping off his 808's and heartbreak sound" 40 said something like i cant blame him that was the only album i was listening to at the time.

·
Banned
5,114 Posts
Jasper305 said:
a while back there was an artcile with 40 apparently YE gave him an ear full  and cussed em out for "ripping off his 808's and heartbreak sound" 40 said something like i cant blame him that was the only album i was listening to at the time.
drop.out said:
he cussed 40 out according to a magazine that he gave an interview to
I was under the impression that Kanye was half joking when he said this, obviously he meant it, but I don't think he was actually mad about it.

G

·
drop.out said:
i partially agree with him. he clearly doesn't understand the meaning of irony, as stealing someone's sound and actually SAMPLING is different.
but i agree with the fact that kanye should rather feel flattered by 40 mimicking his style. i love 40's beats, and they are pretty damn good, so i think kanye should see it as good rather than bad

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.